Coca Cola / prize money release

2gore gopal lean kalishankar pur kushtia, Bangladesh Review updated:
Phone: +8801717602049

You have been awarded £3, 200, 000.00 (Three Million, Two Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds) by Coca-Cola United Kingdom. This award is no doubt, e momentous achievement in the history of our Company, a great opportunity for us to show appreciation to our Customers' patronage, and to help them contribute to the development of their communities.

Your Mobile number was selected randomly through our computer system, and was attached to the winning ticket in the final category of the draw. All Mobile numbers were obtained from the International Mobile Database.
but i didn't get this prize

Coca Cola

Ro
Sep 09, 2014

Comments

• Ju
      Nov 02, 2008

i bought twin pack off fanta orange.when i got home it was out off date by march 2008.

• Sn
      Apr 18, 2009
    Coca Cola - Advertisement items require
    Sneh sweets
    India

hi, i am santosh panday.i have restaurant named sneh sweet at airport road, i want table mate from last 6 month .i am an diamond customer and a single request of table mates have not yet fulfilled .plz look after this matter.

• Si
      Jun 18, 2011
    Coca Cola - Uod sa boti ng coca cola bottle
    COCA COLA COMPANY
    Philippines

Bumili po kami ng coca cola litro bottle tapos nung inilagay namin sa baso my nakita kaming parang uod sa baso, sa di namin inaasahan naka - inom kami at bigla kaming sumoka at dun namin nadiskobre na may dumi palang nakahalo sa coke. Ano ba yan ang boung akala namin malinis ang lahat na produkto ng coke iyon palay delikado ang health natin, nakakadiri ang mga anak ko kinalmot ang lalamunan para maisuka nila lahat na nainom na maruming coke. Kapag wala kayong action dito kahit magastusan ko ipadiyaryo ko ito for the safety of our health. Kadiri ang coke.

•   Jul 28, 2011
    Coca Cola - flat no fiz once opened doesnt keep tatse
    Tennessee

coca cola has quietly ruined their product and i mean all retail outlets store whether it be sonic, mcdonalds, anywhere the product is sold. they have cut the product and raised the price uts a shame as they will run this down our throats and will never admit it

Jan 19, 2012
    Coca Cola - 6 packs
    Coca Cola
    9841 Northeast Ave 12A
    Philadelphia
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 215-437-9389

I am an avid Coke drinker and I buy an average of 5 12 packs of Coke each week. I bought a 12 pack yesterday and I was wondering why when I opened the carton the cans weren't loose as usual but they were 6 pks with the plastic around the top of the can. Is the soda old or what.

• Je
      Oct 02, 2012
    Coca - Cola Corp. - Poker Event
    24th Street Apt.4 Fort Worth
    Los Angeles
    California
    Phone: 214-235-2314

Hey! Is there any investments here?

• Ro
      Oct 08, 2014
    Coca Cola - Coca cola beverage
    coca cola company
    food corporation of india, FSD bhagtanwala, amritsar
    India

We purchased coca cola bottle of 1. 25lt from bhagtanwala relieance fresh store on an occassion and have complaint by 4 - 5 people that during opening of bottle taste is different and no co2 gas found i. E, lack of taste due to gas leakage or gives only sweetness like sharbat having no. 8901764012808 man date: 17 / 07 / 14 23:25 b no 565 s. This was prestige issue of me (Purchaser) .

• Ba
      Nov 10, 2014
    Coca Cola - Complaint about bad sevice and response of local dealers
    India

We are selling coca cola products. The first complaint is about bad service of local dealers. First they gave us freeze so late thats why we couldnt sell your product properly, after that they gave us a tgird claas totally used freeze, and now whrn that freeze is not working at all. We are calling them to come and repair it or just change this freeze but they are not responding our calls. And at last when they just received our call they just show us that they are not in a mood of selling coca cola products. We are suffering from this behaviours from a long time...Plz do something.

• Hh
      Dec 06, 2014

i am a member of the coca-cola family of grand rapids mi i have a problem that i want to remain annonymous that is why this email we have a fellow worker chistopher allen woy who was arrested on 8/14/2014 and spent 60 days in jail and not only did he keep his job but he also kept his seniority and his first week back he gets into the warehouse/ production so he gets a promotion for being in jail this is not right and i am not the only fellow employee to feel this way he should have been fired and rehired not able to keep all his time for being in jail grand rapids michigan coca-cola chris woy NEED TO BE FIRED did i mention he got arrested for having his penis out in public this is the kinda person we want in our company ?

• Ra
      Jan 09, 2015

my name is Rajkamal aikia and my mobile is 8876503565 my home adress is from state-assam, Dist- Morigon, Vill-sonarigaon, house no- 140, tel-8876503565, age-20, sex-male .i have received a messge from that number 8467922303 that your mobile number has won you 500000 pounds in 2015 coca cola int'l mobile draw in uk to send your name, adress and mobile#to [protected]@live.com & where prize plz send the prize plzzzzzzzzz

• Ra
      Jan 09, 2015

my name is Rajkamal saikia and my mobile is 8876503565 my home adress is from state-assam, Dist- Morigon, Vill-sonarigaon, house no- 140, tel-8876503565, age-20, sex-male .i have received a messge from that number 8467922303 that your mobile number has won you 500000 pounds in 9-01-2015 coca cola company uk, mobile promoheld 2015 held in uk, to claim send your name, adress, sex, age, and mobile no to [protected]@hotmail.com & where prize plz send the prize plzzzzzzzzz

• Al
      Jan 09, 2015

This is a very importamt complaint for my grandson, I had order a seattle seahawks official football jersey through you on 12/16/2014the cost was $116.17 being charged on my discover card there approval code# 01698r.He has been waiting for this since Christmas, I keep telling it will be here for the playoffs. Please let me know what my options are as soon as possible. Thank you Alan

• Ak
      May 12, 2019

I am aktar hossain, my mobile number 01714437096, home adress: sate- bangladesh, divission- rangpur, dist- kurigram, ps- kochakata, vill- indrogar. i have received a message and 5 attachment' from