Coca - Cola Foundation Lottery / that is true aur false winning lottery scheme

1 queen caroline street,londonw69ho,great britainlondon britain, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: +44 70457 68988

CocaCola Foundation Grant <cocacolafoundation@live.com
i got one email message that i had won the sum of £500, 000.00 GBP (Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds) in the last Online Email-Lottery Draw, organized by Coca-Cola Grant Foundation Commission.this is true information or false please let me know about this who is Executive Secretary Coca-Cola Foundation.
Dr. Gleen Hopkins. he is the person who send me message on my email id-anilmishra4200052@rediffmail.com after that they telling me Account Officer's Name: Mr Churchil Spencer
Email: natwestbnk.customerscare@googlemail.com
Email I.D:natwestbnk.customerscare
Tel : +[protected]
+[protected]
ou need to pay 25000/-rs. to bank
so please you tell me this is right information or wrong should i need to pay them or not.
because if you win any lotto then you dont needcto pay anything then why they are asking me to pay this much amount in netwest bank of australia.plsss reply me as far as possible this is right news or wrong.

Comments

29th of Jun, 2008

Do a search for the "Coca Cola Foundation Lottery" and see what you can find. Then ask your account officer what he knows about this "Lottery".

Then ask yourself how they picked your email address out of the billions of addresses... to give you money... when you didn't enter and lotteries, anywhere.

Then ask yourself why would you need to GIVE them money, when they should be sending you ALL of that money.

Are you always this gullible?

• Su
      26th of Jul, 2008

Dr. Gleen Hopkins. he is the person who send me message on my email id

• Ro
      20th of Sep, 2008

Hello to all victims,

I was contacted by the Coca Cola Foundation recently, too and there are nothing but fraud to me. The Email address of Churchil Spencer at the Natwestbank does not exist, the phone numbers lead to no connection or to connection to someone else.
    No one has won and the men behind are just keen onto your personal data and your money!
    The men behind should be caught and punished very highly without any mercy towards them!

Greetings to all of you and hell to the foundation!

Bye,

Roman Erdbruegger

• Me
      24th of Oct, 2008

i recived the same email and they didn't ask me for any accounts or money so im confused but i believe its a scam tho that is wrong and dis-honest of them i emailed them and told them to send my check and im not paying any fees or giving personal information. tell me what to do next mamaguerra30@yahoo.com

• Sr
      20th of Nov, 2008

I give e-mail, and everything is a big lie.Be careful!!!