CNAC Financing / Repos car from Military Veteran

My husband's unit had just returned from Iraq the begining of February. As of then, they had "laid off" many of the returning soldiers. He happened to be one of them.

Ever since his active duty has been up, he has had job interviews at local corrections offices, restaurants, and convenient stores. He is also still waiting for unemployment to start coming in. Because of his income last year, we do not qualify for any kind of government assistance.

His car payment is now 9 days passed due, and hes tried many times to cooperate with CNAC. For the past two years he has had his account set up for automatic withdraw for his car payments, and they NEVER took the payments out when they were scheduled to. So while he was in Iraq they would call me twice a month wanting the payments... HELLO they were to be taking them. So because of "technical difficulties" they were experiencing, his history shows many late payments.

Today is friday, his unemployment is coming monday, and they are trying to repo his car by 7:30 pm tonight.

I understand a contract was signed, and we should keep up with the payments, but things do happen. They are acting as if he is three months behind on payments.

This is the most HORRIBLE financing company I have ever experienced. I wish he would have found these reviews before he bought the car and we would have gone a totally COMPLETELY different direction.

Sa

Comments

• He
      16th of Mar, 2010

Where was this at???????

• He
      16th of Mar, 2010

While he was in the military, did they adjust his interest rate?? If not then I would be looking into that could save you some money...