ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

JD Byridercar I bought

I bought a pontiac grand prix from jd byrider, have since paid car off, when they tell u that they are going to report your credit, its a lie, in my credit, nothing comes up that i paid this car off for three years, the car lasted about 2 yrs than it starts falling apart, all they do is give u a song and a dance, with every car on the lot has at least 100, 000 miles on it, the man in charge of cnac in cranston, use to be a drug dealer, now he thinks his ### dont stink, stay away from that place, they can talk the talk, and walk the walk, hopes this helps al least one person thank u

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Ap
      apps44cal Aug 02, 2012

I totally agree with you. I had an issue after I refinanced where they took a payment out of our bank account AFTER we already paid the car off in full twice. (the first time the idiot forgot to sign the back of the check.)
      So here we are still dealing with them after we've already started a payment on our new loan lol
      They know it's wrong and they justify it by saying if you have bad credit you deserve it, but you don't!

JD Byridermechanical pro8lem

while cleaning out a car I got from jd byrider over a year ago, and am forced to surrender due to lack of finances to continue paying for it, I found a vise grip caliper tool still attached to the driver's side rear strut. the tool has as much rust and wear on it as the strut, and since this is the first I have heard of it, I have to assume it was on the car before it was made availa8le on the sales lot. does this 8reach or void the contract on our part or theirs? also I was sold a car that doesn't have the weight allowance for myself or my wife and not warned a8out it at the time of sale. that and they knew I had no jo8 or income at the time of the sale and they still gave it to me. I offered no proof of income or employment. does any of this void the contract?

Comment Guidelines