Menu
DealTime Cars & Credit Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

DealTime Cars & Credit
reviews & complaints

www.dealtimecars.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 13 Reviews

DealTime Cars & Credit Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
13 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with DealTime Cars & Credit at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of DealTime Cars & Credit. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

DealTime Cars & Credit reviews & complaints 13

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest DealTime Cars & Credit reviews & complaints

C

DealTime Cars & Credit I purchased the car on 01/14

I purchased the car on 01/14. Since then, the car I bought has been to the shop 6 times. They say I have warranty, but I still have to pay for repairs myself. They won't let me swap the car for another one, even though it's always in the shop. I'm going to court because this is not how you run a business.

F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DealTime Cars & Credit My car engine blew on 9/22 and I got a 25K or 2 yr warranty on my engine

My car engine blew on 9/22 and I got a 25K or 2 yr warranty on my engine. Deal Time wants me to pay half of $3000.00 to fix my car when it should be covered under warranty. I called Deal Time on Friday, 9/17 to have my car looked at 'cause of problems and they said there wasn't anything available until Friday, 9/24. I explained the problems I had been having. According to the warranty and since I just bought the car on 02/12, the warranty should cover this.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DealTime Cars & Credit I keep getting calls from DealTime Cars & Credit even after I've already talked to them

I keep getting calls from DealTime Cars & Credit even after I've already talked to them. They call me at least 3 times every day. I lost my job because of COVID-19, so please stop calling me. I've been trying to reach out to them and I have the messages to prove it. I told them about my job loss and that I've been making payments every two weeks to stay up to date. But they're not willing to help me, they only offered a two-week delay in payment. I really need them to stop calling me. I will make the payments, but I want them to stop contacting me about this account.

Hide full review

Is DealTime Cars & Credit legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals DealTime Cars & Credit as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, DealTime Cars & Credit stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering DealTime Cars & Credit should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

DealTime Cars & Credit earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: DealTime Cars & Credit achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Dealtimecars.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows DealTime Cars & Credit website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Dealtimecars.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While DealTime Cars & Credit has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 13 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • DealTime Cars & Credit protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to DealTime Cars & Credit has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DealTime Cars & Credit I bought my car on September 23rd, but that very same evening it broke down

I bought my car on September 23rd, but that very same evening it broke down. They came and took my car and returned it to me on September 28th, only for it to break down again on the 29th. I went back and asked for a refund, but they told me no. I still have the car and just got off the phone with Dylan today. I don't have a car and I asked if I could get a refund, but he said no because the car is being fixed. He even drove the car home. So I asked him if I don't get a car or my money back. He flatly told me no. I then asked if I could get the rest of my money back since I paid $300 down and a thousand in total. He told me no again.

H

DealTime Cars & Credit We bought a vehicle from Deal Time Cars 6 months ago

We bought a vehicle from Deal Time Cars 6 months ago. We are still making payments on it, but since we got the vehicle, we have been having mechanic problems. The check engine light is on, and I have taken it to them to fix it, but they keep telling me they did, and it's only getting worse. I have taken it to the other Deal Time in Tavares 3 times already, and they said they fixed it too, but the problems persist. They told me to take it to the Hyundai dealer for them to see what's wrong, but then they tell the dealer they will fix it. Now my husband has been calling out from work because of the vehicle issues. I really need help, please. I even asked them to change the vehicle for another one, but they told me no because the vehicle still drives. But mind you, the vehicle turns off when you're at a light or when you have the brake on, and it feels like it's going to take off.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DealTime Cars & Credit I bought a used car from DealTime Cars & Credit on January 29

I bought a used car from DealTime Cars & Credit on January 29. It's a 2005 Dodge Durango. I test drove the car and it seemed to run perfectly. But after signing the contract, I drove off the lot and noticed that the car would "choke" when I put it in reverse. I called the dealer right away and they said to bring it in on Monday, February 1. I took the car in and they said there were two bad O2 sensors, which they replaced. But within 2 days, the check engine light came on again. I called the dealer again and they said to bring it in on February 5. They told me there were more bad O2 sensors, which they replaced. About 2 weeks later, the check engine light came on once more. I called the dealership and they told me to take the car to their Tavares, FL location, where they have better service facilities. I took the car there and they said they performed a complete tune-up and that

Z
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DealTime Cars & Credit I gotta say, I gotta get something off my chest about the service department at Deal Time Cars & Credit

I gotta say, I gotta get something off my chest about the service department at Deal Time Cars & Credit. Man, oh man, let me tell ya, it's been a real headache dealin' with 'em. So, I bought this 2011 Chrysler Town & Country from 'em on December 20. And lemme tell ya, it's been one repair after another since then. It's cost me a boatload of cash, time, and stress, ya know?

Last summer, that dang van was outta commission for nearly two whole months 'cause they had to replace the transmission. But guess what? It's still givin' me trouble! It's like every time they fix one thing, somethin' else goes wrong. It's a never-ending cycle, I tell ya. And let me tell ya, they ain't the best at communicatin' either. Every time I go in there, it's like they don't even listen to me. They don't care 'bout the quality of their work, I swear.

I'm tellin' ya, it's frustratin' as all get out. They don't realize that their mistakes are causin' me more and more problems. I need someone to step in and help me out, like pronto. I ain't payin' 'em another dime, no sir. I've already shelled out over 5 grand for repairs in just a year and a half. That's enough, if ya ask me.

So, yeah, I'm puttin' it out there. Deal Time Cars & Credit's service department ain't up to snuff. They need to shape up and start takin' responsibility for their shoddy work. I'm done with 'em.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DealTime Cars & Credit I went to DealTime Cars & Credit to buy a car, but they didn't give me the right information

I went to DealTime Cars & Credit to buy a car, but they didn't give me the right information. Now, I'm being charged a bunch of different fees. It's really frustrating. When they found out that my boyfriend works in HVAC, they got more interested in talking to him about their broken AC than helping us with our paperwork. They kept asking him questions about what could have gone wrong with it. It was really weird.

Anyway, they never told me that I had to pay for a tag separately. So when we went to make our $220 payment, they told us that it had to go towards the tag, which cost $380. I already had a tag that I gave back to them, so it was a surprise to find out that I had to pay for another one. I talked to the manager about it, and he said that it's posted on their walls and that his guy told me about it. He basically believed his guy over me. Then I talked to the regional manager, and even he admitted that they do their tags differently than other places. I've bought a lot of cars before, and I've never had to pay for a tag separately.

Now I'm stuck paying all these extra fees because they didn't do their job right. They basically told me tough luck and blamed me for their mistakes. It's really unfair.

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DealTime Cars & Credit I bought a 30k car from Deal Time in Lakeland, FL on 3/14/2022

I bought a 30k car from Deal Time in Lakeland, FL on 3/14/2022. Since I bought it during the day, I couldn't check how bright the headlights were during the test drive. They seemed to be on and working fine. However, when I finally drove the car at night two weeks later, I realized that the headlights were very dim and not working at all. I immediately contacted the dealership and informed them that they sold me a car without headlights. ALAN, the salesman, told me it was my fault for not driving the car at night sooner and refused to fix them. He said it would cost me $445.00 to change the headlights! Can you believe it?

Furthermore, when I purchased the vehicle, I was promised a front-end camera that had supposedly been stolen during a break-in on their lot. The salesman assured me that they would provide a new camera and cover all the expenses for installation. It's been a month now, and they told me it could take up to a year to get the camera. On top of that, they refuse to fix my headlights unless I pay at least $250.00, and even then, I would still have to wait indefinitely for the parts, which should only be a light bulb. I've had to pay for these expenses while making bi-weekly payments, and they won't honor any of their promises. They illegally sold me a car with NO HEADLIGHTS! Can you believe the audacity?

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DealTime Cars & Credit I got a 2015 Ford Taurus from DealTime Cars & Credit in Ocala, FL

I got a 2015 Ford Taurus from DealTime Cars & Credit in Ocala, FL. In February 2022, I paid them a total of $990, even though I was only supposed to pay $534-$545 per month. On February 2nd, I didn't know that my car was being towed until the tow truck followed me to someone else's place. DealTime never informed me about the towing. I went to the dealership on February 2nd and gave them $300 because the tow truck called them and they said I owed them $545. They told me I had to leave my car at the dealership because of a $175 recovery fee, which I didn't know about because I was being chased by the tow truck. I had to leave my car at DealTime overnight and on February 3rd, I had to give them $175 to get my car back. Then, on February 4th, I gave them $250, and on February 12th, I paid them $270. Now, in March 2022, I paid them $270 on March 8th, but on the 26th, they told me I still owed them from February. They said I'm behind $520 for this month because of the non-payment on February 26th. They also said I have a payment due today, March 12th, of $270, even though I just paid them $270 on March 8th.

F

DealTime Cars & Credit This company is highway robbery

This company is highway robbery. Payments are supposed to be every two weeks, but instead, they are calling every week. This company steals from their customers. Chris, Chuck, and Mike have poor communication, even though they sit in the same location. They overcharge customers and then lie about it. The mechanic isn't worth a damn. They sell cars with issues and then charge almost $1200 for repairs, only for the vehicle to still not work. Now I have to deal with a major dealership to fix it. I've never seen a company so unprofessional. When it comes to someone paying for a car that doesn't work and trying to overcharge people, their late payment fee is out of control. The late payment fee is almost as much as a regular payment. Chris shouldn't be working there, he is unprofessional. Chuck sits there texting customers, threatening to repo their vehicle, and then lying about it. Chuck gets mad and hangs up on customers. Mike is their do boy, he does whatever he wants. They have been harassing me about my black Ford Explorer. Chris called me a nasty ***. He has been to my place of business, telling my boss my truck is up for repo and that I'm running from them. The lady Liz, who is supposed to be the big boss, has tried to pay my neighbors money to look in my back for my truck. I'm not paying anything until they resolve the issue. There's no way late payment fees should equal a car payment or more. This company will be slandered every day. This company needs to stop overcharging and imposing late payment fees that equal a day's car payment. They need to be investigated.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DealTime Cars & Credit I been their customer for 3 years and I'm on my 2nd vehicle through them

I been their customer for 3 years and I'm on my 2nd vehicle through them. I lost my job as a bartender at the beginning of Covid-19 last year and fell behind a little. They harassed me and were very disrespectful. Out of all my debtors they were the only ones to act like this and I wasn't even far behind in my payments. I have documentation of all of this. Later on to catch the payment up I was making my payments a little over every 2 weeks. Early this year I had them send me the payment ledger when the math didn't add up during a conversation with Chris the manager. On 2 occasions they charged me $25 for a fictitious procedure that isn't in my contract and they were never going to even tell me that they didn't apply all of my payment to my car. This is stealing. Never even heard of this procedure and this is my 2nd car. Liz was very disrespectful to me and after 2 days of arguing and being called a liar, I showed all the documentation and she finally refunded the money after telling her that I called the police. Now I'm in between jobs and let them know I would be late. I have proof of telling 2 separate employees this on which I was given an ok. They have had collections send me texts the day before I'm even due and that's when I was completely caught up. Collections is called H.H. Collections and it's one of their employee's right here in the Ocala office. They were charging $3 to make the payment over the phone when the only other option besides mailing it is to pay in person at the office and then Liz called me a liar and said they didn't do that. I have proof of all this as I document the days and times I speak to them and I have emails, texts and more. They are bullies and I no longer wish to do business with them because of it.

V

DealTime Cars & Credit Needs a new motor

Needs a new motor. When with proper documentation showing it did indeed need a motor to begin with, as the oil was leaking out from the rear main seal. Hence, as to why when my brother got an oil change, it drained completely. Upon finding this out, I was eagerly ready to pay $2140 for a new motor, as well as make the payment up to date of $204. Then pay an additional $204 for Wednesday, May 17, 2022, to have it all up and running, as well as being up to date. Upon coming in on Monday, May 15, 2022, I then found out the price is actually $2198. And this company wanted to finance $600 out of the $2198 and put $1500 down on the motor and add the remaining $600 on top of the bi-weekly payments. Once I asked for the bi-weekly payments to be changed to monthly payments, Alan then told me I need to reach out to the lender. So I asked who is the lender because it was financed through them. I then said I would like the lender's number. I will reach out to my attorney. Alan then said he will call the lender himself. And I said you don't need to speak to the lender then because the lender financed to me, not Alan. Come to find out the lender is DealTime Cars & Credit itself. Now I'm wondering why this is becoming a nightmare and I'm being lied to just to change payments from bi-weekly to monthly. After this situation directed me to area manager Liz L Â. I was told I cannot change bi-weekly payments to monthly when in the end monthly payments are being paid accordingly and on time. I come to find out it is because you are taking more money in a two-month gap than the contract is stated. Hence why it is a controversial headache. Which brings me to the aftermath of settling this situation and returning the car because of the reasons listed above with a verbal agreement between Liz and myself to settle the debt with no repossession and it being taken off my credit. And parting ways. Liz then said it will settle to zero upon reading and reviewing the attached document I find that... no space.

DealTime Cars & Credit Customer Reviews Overview

DealTime Cars & Credit is a reputable online platform that offers a wide range of car options and financing solutions. With a user-friendly website (dealtimecars.com), they have garnered positive reviews from satisfied customers.

One of the standout features of DealTime Cars & Credit is their extensive inventory of vehicles. Whether you're looking for a compact sedan, a spacious SUV, or a powerful truck, they have a diverse selection to cater to different preferences and budgets. Customers appreciate the convenience of browsing through their inventory online, allowing them to easily find the perfect car without the hassle of visiting multiple dealerships.

Another aspect that customers praise is the financing options provided by DealTime Cars & Credit. They understand that not everyone has a perfect credit score, and thus, they offer flexible financing solutions to accommodate various financial situations. This has been particularly beneficial for customers who have struggled to secure financing elsewhere.

DealTime Cars & Credit also receives positive feedback for their exceptional customer service. Their knowledgeable and friendly staff are readily available to assist customers throughout the car-buying process. From answering inquiries to guiding customers through the financing application, they ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience.

Furthermore, DealTime Cars & Credit has gained a reputation for their transparency and honesty. Customers appreciate the accurate and detailed descriptions of the vehicles listed on their website, as well as the fair pricing. This level of transparency instills trust and confidence in customers, making them feel comfortable making a purchase through the platform.

In conclusion, DealTime Cars & Credit (dealtimecars.com) is a highly regarded online platform that offers a wide selection of vehicles and flexible financing options. With positive reviews highlighting their extensive inventory, accommodating financing solutions, exceptional customer service, and transparency, it's no wonder that they have become a trusted choice for car buyers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

DealTime Cars & Credit contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with DealTime Cars & Credit?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DealTime Cars & Credit Customer Service. Initial DealTime Cars & Credit complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DealTime Cars & Credit above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DealTime Cars & Credit. Discuss the issues you have had with DealTime Cars & Credit and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.