Club Pogo / shutting down my account

I get a notice saying I have made an illegal move opening my account and will be shut down. I have been playing pogo for years and have never had this problem. Please help!!!

Comments

• Be
      1st of Nov, 2008

i had 8, 807, 357 now its gone where in the hell is it
    i payed 2 times in june what is going on.

• Sh
      13th of Nov, 2008

Ineed someone to helpme get my clubpogo account to work.

• Ro
      13th of Nov, 2008

Hello,

If you have problems with Pogo, just write to me. Just click "send emal" and write to me.

Pogo.

• It
      17th of Apr, 2011

I was recently banned from pogo, , , no one has even told me why!!!I have no idea why!!!I've written two letters prior to this one, no one has replied...I spent hundreds of dollars for my mini stuff, and my membership...Also hours and hours playing games for my tokens andbadges I've won...I haven't done anything out of the way EVER, , , I'd love to know what has happened...Someone must have gotten on my account without my knowledge...I do have plans to go on the local new, , , and contact the BBB, , , if this matter is not resolved asap!!!If it's my name, , , you let me have it and I've had it for months, , , it's the name of a song and lyrics...I just played Everyone Wins Bingo, , , with someone named exoticyathink182...Do you know what exotic means???Well I definetly expect to hear from you like soon, , , or I'm going public with the way I've been treated...I am disabled and this is the only form of entertainment I have...I feel sooo VIOLATED I've NEVER felt sooo violated in my life, , , you have taken hundreds of dollars worth of stuff from me and won't even respond and tell me what I was suppose to have done...I expect to hear from you soon!!!Or I'll have no choice but to post it on facebook and other favorite web sites I like...and go public on the news, , , and report this matter to the BBB, , , and get an attorney, , , cause like I said I have been violated in the worse manner possible...
    Sincerely,