Club Mahindra — very bad service (worst I ever seen)
We live in England and we pay annual subscription on time every time for past more than 10 to 15 year without fail. But this time I am very angry and frustrated by club Mahindra staff at Member Relation department (Ashwariya Sharma.). The reason is for past 6/12 I sent repeated authorization by my Canara Bank head off in Bangalore. Here is Banks email sent to me.
With reference to your trailing mail please find enclosed the details :
(i) Your Account NO. [protected] with Canara Bank Town Hall Branch
(ii) UTR No. P17092084109204
(iii) Date : 20.09.2017
(iv) Amount Rs.14711/-
I have enclosed the pass sheet also for your reference
Thanks and Regards
ETT Section, HO.
Tel : [protected]
Even though Subscription has been paid, Club Mahindra Member Relations staff kept bothering me saying my Subscription has not been paid and keep asking me either member ID or something else even though I have given Member ID several times. I am sorry to to say totally ignorant staff and inefficient staff I ever seen. I am sorry to complain but this is been going on for past 4 months.
With kind regards,
Dr. Panambur Vasanth Bhandary.
More Club Mahindra Complaints & Reviews
- Club Mahindra Gift Certificate - gift voucher no. not been accepted for redemption of gift voucher 
- Club Mahindra Holidays - Deficiency in service, dishonoring valid reservation req and failed to deliver as promised! 
- Club Mahindra - Unethical business 
- Club Mahindra Holidays - Not honouring commitment - no refund 
- Club Mahindra - Complaint - Transfer of Membership
- Club Mahindra - Very Bad Experience 
- Club Mahindra - Unethical behaviour 
- Club Mahindra - Holiday redemption 
- Club Mahindra - Club Mahindra holiday resort in Munnar 
- Club Mahindra - Refund of down payment