Club Mahindra / Disgusting Services

India Review updated:
4.6

We were called for a marketting move made by Club Mahindra in Jayanagar, Bangalore office and offered a gift for spending more than 2.5 hours listening to the most complicated holiday services one can offer. First of all, there were n number of "if" "else" conditions in the packages they offer and this finally confuses the customer as to what they can expect from the organization. Anyway, we were not convinced with the packages they offered (the amount of which was revealed only after stressful talk for about 2 hours) and we declined the offer. As promised earlier they gave a holiday voucher to us which was valid for 6 months.

Here the story starts.... We had our anniversary coming closer and thought to give a mahindra resort a try as we had this voucher with us. We had placed the request for booking before a month from the date of holiday.
Club Mahindra claims to have a 48 hours response time to any kind of query/request for reservation you make. Unfortunately we never got a call or any response from Mahindra. we had to call up at the call centre where they said they don't even see the status of the application when we had received an auto reply two days back. They asked us to wait for a reply from them within 24 hours. We waited.... No Reply ... We called up again and we get the same reply which we got a day back. We waited .... No Reply again ... This continued for a week and we gave up on the situation.

We asked everytime to give the answer in Yes/No so that we can plan for any other holiday. But to our disgust nobody was even saying "No". Finally after more than a weeks time a call comes saying that the gift voucher is not valid for weekends !!!!! (There was nothing like this mentioned on the voucher though. We had applied during the Off-Season. Also we checked online and the Resorts were available for non-members in those days.)

Am happy that at least they replied. I wasn't expecting a reply in a decade from them.

My Point is why do they need to cheat people with these fake gift vouchers when they don't wanna go ahead and stand straight on their commitments? We were almost going to sign up for the membership and I feel fortunate that we escaped their trap.

After this disgusting experience i would say, "beware of Club Mahindra .... !!! ".
Sh

Comments

Ur
  16th of Jul, 2008
I visited to Asopalav sate yesterday & I had a very bad experience.I went to Asopalav house which is on the road and it has no parking area. I went there around 3 in the noon and some two cars were parked in front of the Asopalav house.So I parked my Activa with thoase two cars.The guard who was on duty he didnt tell anything to me like its a car parking only for Asopalav House.When I came back after visited and I didnt see my Activa there.I asked that guard, he told me to speak with his supervisor.Sudnealy I saw that they had thrown my Activa on the road .I spoke to that supervisor about this & he told me that it is not my responsibility.How colud we accept this kind of matter where only high profile people are valuable!!!Today I again visited there with my Swift car and parked at the same place.And asked him if ther eany problem..He said "NO MADAM ITS OK!!!WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THIS!!!This the the way of differance.
Sh
  16th of Jul, 2008
Asopalav sale is totally a watse of time...dont go for that...
Pr
  16th of Jul, 2008
I went to Asopalav sale but it has not atall new collection.I think they are designing for high profile ladies only.So not for middle class...
Ma
  12th of Jan, 2009
I was also invited similarly to Mulund, Mumbai. They told me that I have won a free holiday package for 2 Nights and I will get the Gift Voucher after sitting through the presentation of 1 Hour. As evident theirs was a most complicated holiday offer and one has to pay for 25 years of holidays in advance. I even doubt whether they will complete 25 years or will run away like Suman Motels etc. BUT ONLY A FOOL WILL PAY ADVANCE FOR 25 YEARS OF HOLIDAYS.
Anyways after the presentation was over the executive very rudely informed us that the Gift Vouchers were not available and we shall collect it within 2-3 days. He refused to give anything in writing.
Strict Action should be taken against such cheap practices. But no newspaper is ready to publish against them as they advertise with the papers regularly.
Cl
  23rd of Mar, 2010
Dear Shiuli,

Thank you for writing in and voicing your concerns through this forum.

Iam certainly concerned on the experience that has left much to be desired hence would like to thank you for being patient.

May I request you to kindly send in your concerns to my email - indu.mrc@mahindraholidays.com. I will ensure to revert to you as soon as possible.

Regards
Indira
Member Relations
Club Mahindra
Pr
  7th of Oct, 2010
Dear Friends,
We will help you to get back your refund of
Club Mahindra Membership Amount.
Call between 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
Professional Associates (Legal Consultants)
Contact: 9892016032
Pa
  15th of Mar, 2013
Dear Client,

We provide consultancy on “Refund of Club Mahindra Membership Amount”

We will help & guide you to get back your Membership Amount.

M/s. Parmar Legalism