Club Mahindra / Disgusting Services
We were called for a marketting move made by Club Mahindra in Jayanagar, Bangalore office and offered a gift for spending more than 2.5 hours listening to the most complicated holiday services one can offer. First of all, there were n number of "if" "else" conditions in the packages they offer and this finally confuses the customer as to what they can expect from the organization. Anyway, we were not convinced with the packages they offered (the amount of which was revealed only after stressful talk for about 2 hours) and we declined the offer. As promised earlier they gave a holiday voucher to us which was valid for 6 months.
Here the story starts.... We had our anniversary coming closer and thought to give a mahindra resort a try as we had this voucher with us. We had placed the request for booking before a month from the date of holiday.
Club Mahindra claims to have a 48 hours response time to any kind of query/request for reservation you make. Unfortunately we never got a call or any response from Mahindra. we had to call up at the call centre where they said they don't even see the status of the application when we had received an auto reply two days back. They asked us to wait for a reply from them within 24 hours. We waited.... No Reply ... We called up again and we get the same reply which we got a day back. We waited .... No Reply again ... This continued for a week and we gave up on the situation.
We asked everytime to give the answer in Yes/No so that we can plan for any other holiday. But to our disgust nobody was even saying "No". Finally after more than a weeks time a call comes saying that the gift voucher is not valid for weekends !!!!! (There was nothing like this mentioned on the voucher though. We had applied during the Off-Season. Also we checked online and the Resorts were available for non-members in those days.)
Am happy that at least they replied. I wasn't expecting a reply in a decade from them.
My Point is why do they need to cheat people with these fake gift vouchers when they don't wanna go ahead and stand straight on their commitments? We were almost going to sign up for the membership and I feel fortunate that we escaped their trap.
After this disgusting experience i would say, "beware of Club Mahindra .... !!! ".
More Club Mahindra Complaints & Reviews
- Club Mahindra Gift Certificate - gift voucher no. not been accepted for redemption of gift voucher 
- Club Mahindra Holidays - Deficiency in service, dishonoring valid reservation req and failed to deliver as promised! 
- Club Mahindra - Unethical business 
- Club Mahindra Holidays - Not honouring commitment - no refund 
- Club Mahindra Holidays - False committment 
- Club Mahindra - club mahindra holidays — 30000 vouchers not received
- Club Mahindra - why asf amount is charged? member id 2729802
- Club Mahindra - very bad service (worst I ever seen) 
- Club Mahindra - false commitments 
- Club Mahindra - Club membership