Club Mahindra / Non Refund of Money/Non re-instation of membership

Membership Number 252262
Bimal Shah
Mumbai
[protected]

Any time I wanted to go for vacation, the Mahindra affiliated hotels were full so I asked them to cancel membership and refund money. They cancelled membership but did not refund money (showed me fine print that money can not be refunded). There was no point in cancelling membership if I can not get refund. So I asked them to re-instate membership. The sales office Mr. Anand in R mall office took over a month to direct to correct person. Then Mr. Vinay singh of Vashi, Mumbai Branch is taking over 2 months saying approval from head office is not coming. I must have made 100's of calls but they have same reply. It is hard to believe that when new membership gets activated in 2 days, why should re-instating take over 2 months.

Club Mahindra has over 1 lac members, that is what I heard from Employee of club. No wonder people do not get reservation although they pay lacs of Rupees. Club has very few resort compared to numbers of members they have. They shoudl stop taking new members and pay attention to existing members.

Comments

• Cl
      27th of Feb, 2010

Dear Bimal Shah,

Thank you for writing in and voicing your concerns through this forum.

Iam certainly concerned on the experience that has left much to be desired hence would like to thank you for being patient.

May I request you to kindly send in your concerns to my email - indu.mrc@mahindraholidays.com. I will ensure to revert to you as soon as possible.

Regards
    Indira
    Member Relations
    Club Mahindra

• Pr
      7th of Oct, 2010

Dear Friends,
    We will help you to get back your refund of
    Club Mahindra Membership Amount.
    Call between 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
    Professional Associates (Legal Consultants)
    Contact: 9892016032