Club Mahindra / False commitments, lies ,hiding proper terms and condition at the time of selling and poor customer relation

1 India Review updated:

My membership id - 1524500<br />
<br />
I have been cheated by club Mahindra s sales person rather to say by their sales strategy.<br />
<br />
The sales person lied on several terms of condition of club mahindra and also hided a lot of information at the time of selling.<br />
Firstly he has told us we can get back our booking money if we don;t like the vacation. He has never mentioned that it should be within 10 days from the date of realization of the booking money.<br />
<br />
Secondly we told him we need one day time to think. He lied us that "Today is the last day of the offer". This is very common lie by the club mahindra sales person. Many sales person of club mahindra from various cities frequestly lies about these. So I think this is the strategy of selling the product of club mahindra.<br />
<br />
Thirdly I have taken this offer because of RCI. Atleast 10 to 15 times we have told this to the sales person what are the extra charges apart from the main cost. Do we need to pay anything for RCI. But the person cheated by hiding all this information.He also told me that ASF is valid only for the year when you will avail holiday.<br />
<br />
Fourthly They have not given me any welcome call. Welcome call is a call where the member get to know all the details from club mahindra once more. They have not given me this just to hide their lies. The day when they sent us the welcome mail, from that day I am calling these sales person to cancellation. Again he told cancel ho jayega, and you will get back your money. In this way he has wasted my 6-7 days time and then I contacted to kolkata member realtions department. And OH GOD !!! THEY HAVE BIG ATTITUDE PROBLEM. SIMPLY THEY DON't KNOW HOW TO HANDLE MEMBER. They will do everything to make you frustrated. They will never answer your call in one shot. You have to call them repeatedly.<br />
<br />
Again you need to write their feedback@clubmahindra.com, but they never give any written reply to ur mail. A system generated mail will come . May be they can call you but you never get ant written reply. SO THESE ONE BIG TRAP. THEY HAVE EVERY POLICY TO HIDE THEIR CHEATING AND EVERY POLICY NOT TO GIVE UR MONEY BACK. BUT THEIR IS NO POLICY FOR THE MEMBERS...<br />
<br />
So In the same way I have lost my 15560 RS as booking amt and thaked god I googled and got many more worst scenario.<br />
<br />
SO I FELT IT IS MY SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY TO AWARE OTHER PEOPLE NOT TO TRUST CLUB MAHINDRA BRAND.

Comments

• Pr
      15th of Nov, 2009

I have faced the same faulty practice by a person called Piyush soni.He said the offer is for 1 day only and there was no better offer.I was given a gift certificate against paying Rs 5000 cash & a cheque as down payment.The holiday voucher is of no use as the days we need are not useful and the resorts are full.There is no customer service I have been fighting for allotment of resorts since 2 months.Also we are promised a t.v and 1 more voucher to become a member.Even a C.D given at the time of presentation was faulty like the company.I have paid don payment & 1 EMI totla Rs 30, 000/- I hope you all will help me get it back.

Beware,

Think responsibly

• Cl
      10th of Dec, 2009

Dear Sir,

Thanks for writing in and voicing your concerns through complaints board.

If you are existing Club Mahindra member, please send us your member ID and your e-mail at feedback@clubmahindra.com (with subject line: response to your review), and we would like to address your issues as soon as possible.

Thank You.

Sincerely,

Indira

Member Relations, Club Mahindra.

• Pr
      7th of Oct, 2010

Dear Friends,
    We will help you to get back your refund of
    Club Mahindra Membership Amount.
    Call between 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
    Professional Associates (Legal Consultants)
    Contact: 9892016032