Clover Valley / honey peanut butter
I purchased a jar of clover valley honey peanut butter from a local Dollar general a few days ago.e and my daughter unfortunately had eaten a samdwhich out of it already my husband go to take a fork as he is weird and does that. He proceeds to pull out a rats tail. Upon further investigation the tail was not the only thing I'm the jar. I have pictures of all of this I have the jar and its contents in a plastic bag. I do feel like me and my daughter are both disgusted . We vomitted for I don't know how long. This is so disgusting and I'm dissapointed. I haven't went to the media but I do feel as it someone needs to contact me and talk about some sort of resolution because stuff like this should not happen.
Updated by Cgodinez, Jun 06, 2018
I have pictures and why would I come on here and lie about something so nasty. Also why would I even tell that I ate a sandwich from this. I tell you what you go get a jar with a mouse in it and eat it and not expect anything a apology or anything. I never said anything about a dollar. How about you point your finger back at yourself. It actually made me laugh that you would consider I huniliate myself for everyone to see to lie and for what you quote a dollar. God bless you and good night.
More Clover Valley Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee