Clover Valley / honey peanut butter

I purchased a jar of clover valley honey peanut butter from a local Dollar general a few days ago.e and my daughter unfortunately had eaten a samdwhich out of it already my husband go to take a fork as he is weird and does that. He proceeds to pull out a rats tail. Upon further investigation the tail was not the only thing I'm the jar. I have pictures of all of this I have the jar and its contents in a plastic bag. I do feel like me and my daughter are both disgusted . We vomitted for I don't know how long. This is so disgusting and I'm dissapointed. I haven't went to the media but I do feel as it someone needs to contact me and talk about some sort of resolution because stuff like this should not happen.

• Updated by Cgodinez, Jun 06, 2018

I have pictures and why would I come on here and lie about something so nasty. Also why would I even tell that I ate a sandwich from this. I tell you what you go get a jar with a mouse in it and eat it and not expect anything a apology or anything. I never said anything about a dollar. How about you point your finger back at yourself. It actually made me laugh that you would consider I huniliate myself for everyone to see to lie and for what you quote a dollar. God bless you and good night.

Cg
Jun 05, 2018

Comments

Jun 05, 2018

I’m sorry but this is just a straight up lie lol. stop trying to get attention and money.

Jun 06, 2018

alright then let’s see the pictures. and there are PLENTY of reasons to lie about something like this. people do it everyday.

• He