[Resolved] Cloverlong life milk

Good day, i purchase weekly (saturday mornings) 6-8 litres of long life carton milk at Pick n Pay Promenade Mitchell's Plain Cape Town, 1 x 2 litres low fat and the others full cream.

If Pick n Pay can extract a transaction listing of my purchase even going back a year you will not the same pattern of milk purchsed every week.

Last week Saturday (07 July 2018) purchased 3 x 2 litres long life milk(box) 1 x low life and other 2 full cream. The expiry date is 21st July, today 12 July, the milk has soured.
The price of the milk is not cheap but i prefer the long life as i never had a complaint about the milk before, always satisfied, therefore i purchase it saves me from going to the shops during the week.
Now this happened about 3 weeks ago too, i didnot think of taking it back to Pick n Pay, but with the cost i cannot just discard.

Should you wish me to forward you my till slip and a photo of the date of the milk i will do so.

This is not a complaint, i just would like to bring to your attention.

Regards
Nadia

[protected]

• Resolution statement

• Updated by NadiaA, Jul 12, 2018

This is not a complaint, i just would like to bring to your attention.

Regards
    Nadia

[protected]

• simoneB's Response, Aug 24, 2018

Thank you for contacting us with regards to your experience with a Clover product.

It is really important for Clover as a Way Better brand to deliver on our promises to consumers. Not only by providing you with quality products, but also by doing what we set out to do.

Please accept our humble apologies once again for any inconvenience caused. Clover is continuously striving to live up to its Way Better reputation, and as such, we value our consumers’ sincere feedback as it helps us grow and improve.

We have informed the appropriate Quality Controller about your complaint, who will look into the matter as a matter of priority.

Thank you for taking the time to bring this incident under our attention. We will do everything in our power to resolve it with a Way Better sense of urgency.

Best wishes

Na
Jul 12, 2018

Comments

Aug 22, 2018

Good day

I have purchased a box of 6x 1lt of clover long life milk.

When I had come to use the box today 26 Aug there where only 5 milks instead of 6.

This has happened to me twice now. I left the first time. But when it happened again now. I decided to complain about this.

I don't go buy these products and pay for them, to find im short not once but twice.

Please if someone can please sort this matter out.

Regards Angelique seneque