Clicks Retailers / consistency
I'm a doctor, I went to clicks pharmacy to get an antibiotic. And this time and only this time I was asked to provide my HPCSA card which I informed then that we now use electronic card. I further explained that I have been to clicks and other pharmacies before and all I do is give my Reg Number and ID. They insisted I show my card which I did and only to find out they don't have the antibiotic. So they wasted my time for nothing.
I asked from the other clicks what is this new rule that we have to provide the HPCSA card. He said there is no such thing.
I mean, most of the time we are helped by students and they take for ever. I'm not complaining about that, I understand.
I feel that was unacceptable. All I'm asking for is consistency, and could you pleases respect our time. Why wud I wait for close to 50mib for an antibiotic
More Clicks Retailers Complaints & Reviews
- Clicks - clicks don't care about customer service 
- Clicks - unacceptable attitude towards customers 
- Clicks - they actually ripping people off with these specials, they making us buy more than we need 
- Clicks - pharmacy always out of stock
- Clicks - treatment at pharmacy by assistant, and getting my profile wrong
- Clicks Retailers - poor customer service @ ballito junction branch
- Clicks Retailers - extremely bad client service
- Clicks Retailers - clicks hillcrest
- Clicks Retailers - the clicks pharmacy staff at the blue route mall branch
- Clicks Retailers - capsules were missing from vigro 3 step starter pack I ordered online