ClickInks.com / Clickinks: reported "out of stock"; charged $ 228.51 and no refund received!!! Fraudulent and deceptive practice

1 Lake Mary, FL, United States

I have done precisely the same thing as apparently others, per complaints filed. I have purchased from Clickinks.com at their prompting, not mine! My credit card was charged $ 228.51 for Lexmark toners on Feb. 2, 2017 and I was almost immediately advised by a company email that the items were not available with a prompting to make other selections. I replied to the email that I observed this to be a "bait and switch" and that I wasn't interested in any further purchasing while demanding an immediate refund of any and all moneys charged ASAP. Today, the 12th, I observe that $ 228.51 was charged the 2nd of February, 2017, and is not yet refunded. I have called my credit card company and will be following this up with it but also with the US and Florida Attorney Generals. If this is a routine practice for your company, it could give rise to a highly viable deceptive practice class action in my own estimation. How many other consumers are there who have been so deceived and not refunded? Where no timely refunds are made, the activity could also rank as criminal. Sincerely, Bonnie L. Kift email: [email protected]

Bo