ClickInks.com / Service is a big joke!

On 2/2/07 I sent them the following email:

I received this order today. The order appears to be complete.

The potential problem: It was left on my doorstep during the day. The temperature was <23°.
On the bottom of the cartridge boxes it states "Caution: do not store cartridge in high or freezing temperatures"

I assume the inks are ruined. What would you like me to do?

Since then I have received over 100 automated emails from them which link to a FAQ which is totally non-responsive to my question. Currently their computer is sending me an email every 15 minutes! I have tried to call them and have been unable to talk to a real person. Everything is automated. The phone is answered with an automated operator that gives the standard choice of options. When I dial in the option I want. I get a response that tells me I am first in line. What I actually am is first in line to leave a message that never gets responded to.

Each of these computer generated responses ends with the following statement...

We take pride in providing the utmost superb level of service to you. Please let us know if your experience with us has been anything less then wonderful.

What a joke!

Comments

At
  19th of Dec, 2007

You are right, customer service is non-existent... All should avoid this site...

Ca
  9th of Apr, 2008

Jeez! I wish I had googled complaints before purchasing from them.

I specifically purchased ink cartridges for an Epson C86 printer. What I received was a substituted brand that they deemed compatible. They are not. They do not look alike, nor do they work.

No retribution to be received.

Ma
  29th of Sep, 2008

Customer service is terrible. I placed an order, 10 days later haven't received it, no proper explanation given. I will never use again. A year or so ago they were OK but service has deteriorated badly.

Be
  23rd of Feb, 2009

I am still waiting for a refund on an order of ink cartridges from last October that were all empty. This is a very bad rip off company.
Each of the six times I have contacted them about the refund they assure me it is approved and should arrive next week.
Even the Better Business Bureau in Florida gives them a rating of "F".
Clickinks still has the nerve to send me e-mail adds. They claim to have changed ownership but they are still crooks. Betty

Co
  29th of Jul, 2012

I have two black cartridges that do not print out properly. One was only put in about two weeks ago, the other I have just replaced does the same thing, the picture is blurred and pale in the dark tone areas. I have to go out and purchase some cartridges to finish the job. Some of them have worked fine, but not always. You get what you pay for, and I can't rely on them. Don't know whether its worth it.