ClickInks.com / Service is a big joke!
On 2/2/07 I sent them the following email:
I received this order today. The order appears to be complete.
The potential problem: It was left on my doorstep during the day. The temperature was <23°.
On the bottom of the cartridge boxes it states "Caution: do not store cartridge in high or freezing temperatures"
I assume the inks are ruined. What would you like me to do?
Since then I have received over 100 automated emails from them which link to a FAQ which is totally non-responsive to my question. Currently their computer is sending me an email every 15 minutes! I have tried to call them and have been unable to talk to a real person. Everything is automated. The phone is answered with an automated operator that gives the standard choice of options. When I dial in the option I want. I get a response that tells me I am first in line. What I actually am is first in line to leave a message that never gets responded to.
Each of these computer generated responses ends with the following statement...
We take pride in providing the utmost superb level of service to you. Please let us know if your experience with us has been anything less then wonderful.
What a joke!
More ClickInks.com Complaints & Reviews
- ClickInks.com - fraud 
- ClickInks.com - No promised refund for unsatisfactory product! 
- ClickInks.com - Scam
- ClickInks.com - DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY Misrepresentation, bad business
- ClickInks.com - They are indeed crooks! 
- ClickInks.com - Avoid them
- Clickinks - Buyer beware
- ClickInks.com - Bad ink! Bad company!
- ClickInks.com - Clickinks: reported "out of stock"; charged $ 228.51 and no refund received!!! Fraudulent and deceptive practice
- Click Inks - Refund