Clickinks / Incompatible cartridges
On 3-2-2008, I purchased ink for my printer. On [protected], I sent an e-mail stating the cartridges were incompatible with my printer. Clickinks (Miriam) waited until 4-3-2008 (after their 30 day return period) to respond. Before then, on or about [protected], I shipped the cartridges back to be in compliance with their return policy. On [protected], I received an e-mail from Clickinks (Debbie) stating once the inks are received into the warehouse they will process it for a refund.
I have still not been credited the $90 I paid for these incompatible cartridges. Clickinks will not respond to my e-mails I sent on [protected] and 6-5-2008, now over 2 months since I returned the cartridges. This is unacceptable and unprofessional and has taken far too long for what should be a simple refund. This letter was sent to Clickinks on 07-05-2008. Due to Clickinks refusal to respond, it was again sent 07-13-08, the day I am filing this complaint.
More Clickinks Complaints & Reviews
- ClickInks.com - fraud 
- ClickInks.com - No promised refund for unsatisfactory product! 
- ClickInks.com - Service is a big joke! 
- ClickInks.com - Scam
- ClickInks.com - DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY Misrepresentation, bad business
- ClickInks.com - Buyer Beware
- ClickInks.com - Avoid them
- Clickinks - Buyer beware
- ClickInks.com - Bad ink! Bad company!
- ClickInks.com - Clickinks: reported "out of stock"; charged $ 228.51 and no refund received!!! Fraudulent and deceptive practice