Clickinks / Incompatible cartridges

On 3-2-2008, I purchased ink for my printer. On [protected], I sent an e-mail stating the cartridges were incompatible with my printer. Clickinks (Miriam) waited until 4-3-2008 (after their 30 day return period) to respond. Before then, on or about [protected], I shipped the cartridges back to be in compliance with their return policy. On [protected], I received an e-mail from Clickinks (Debbie) stating once the inks are received into the warehouse they will process it for a refund.

I have still not been credited the $90 I paid for these incompatible cartridges. Clickinks will not respond to my e-mails I sent on [protected] and 6-5-2008, now over 2 months since I returned the cartridges. This is unacceptable and unprofessional and has taken far too long for what should be a simple refund. This letter was sent to Clickinks on 07-05-2008. Due to Clickinks refusal to respond, it was again sent 07-13-08, the day I am filing this complaint.

Va

Comments

• Ge
      16th of Apr, 2012

I wished I would have known about this review before I purchased ink from ClickInks in Florida. At first, we got good product last year. Then the last order was terrible. Two of the color cartridges were bad. Then they hassled me terribly, and sent an email saying I had to return the entire order before I could get reimbursed. Of course, we had already used some of the black ink cartridges, so this was impossible. When I called them again, to point this out, they said that is our policy, and basically I, the customer, am wrong. They also said I would have to pay for the postage! I have never encountered such bad customer service. I've decided to just pay the extra to get quality KODAK cartridges for our three Kodak printers. Kodak gives outstanding service and treats their customers well. Companies like ClickInks do not deserve to be in business!