Clickbankmv / Suspicious site

1 Not KnownNot Known, United States Review updated:
Phone: Not known

This site appears to offer film downloads when in reality it offers programmes for downloading films and torrent programmes that can be obtained free on the internet. Any question put to them receives and email which appears to be automatically generated and more often than not no relation to the question asked. They do not respond to requests for refunds apart from sending another automated email detailing access to their member area.
Payment is made through Clickbank and therefore go to the clickbank site and request a refund here is the link https://www.clickbank.com/csinquiry.html choose refund from the list.
Good luck

Ta

Comments

• Bl
      29th of Oct, 2008
    Clickbankmv - tv and movies online
    clickbankmv
    Scotland, Central
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 01324412231

I used pay pal last nigh and made a payment to clickbankmv@ulimitied.com for £36.92 for a subscription to watching tv and movies online, and the website doesn't even exist! Is there any way i can get a refund from this so called company, I am furious, especially as i am a single parent who has 2 kids to pay for christmas presents for! I am disgusted that these sites are running, and making money off of innocent people like myself.

• Ta
      19th of Nov, 2008

You could try requesting a refund from Clickbank as they appear to handle the money. Here is a link for them slect refund from the dropdown list at the bottom: https://www.clickbank.com/csinquiry.html

Good luck

11th of Jan, 2009

I have now had the service for about a week and have had pretty good luck with it. I also contacted customer service and got back what seemed to be a real person response. The only reason I contacted them was because I needed more instructions on how to download and they promptly responded back to me. In other words.. "So far so good"