ClickBank / Scam charges

I am glad I checked out Clickbank on this website before I set up an account with them. Too many people buy first and check later when it's too late and they have already lost their money. I did it the other way around.

I was trying to get a website setup to sell online. The online website provider suggested I sign up with ClickBank to receive my money from the sales on my website as that was the only processing center they used.

The ClickBank account costs $49.95 to set up. That's a red flag right there. I thought, 'Why should anyone have to pay to set up a payment processing account? Paypal offers free account set up and has a bonafide creditable reputation for doing business honestly.' I decided to check it out.

When I came here to the [redacted] page, I saw all of these bad stories about people who had lost money with ClickBank and I decided not to set up an account with ClickBank and probably saved myself a big headache and saved my money too!

Mi

Comments

• Gd
      13th of Jul, 2011

I can totally agree with the previous comments. Clickbank should be wound up and shut down. they are dealing unfairly with other people's money which in everyday terms is called "fraud". they certainly dont have the integrity to provide the type of customer service and attention one would expect of an escrow or brokerage type business where trust and reliabililty is paramount, regardless of how hot under the collar a frustrated customer may get. This online operation is making reputable sites look bad. Does anyone know which government agency consumers report their complaints to in the USA?