ClickBank / Scam charges
I am glad I checked out Clickbank on this website before I set up an account with them. Too many people buy first and check later when it's too late and they have already lost their money. I did it the other way around.
I was trying to get a website setup to sell online. The online website provider suggested I sign up with ClickBank to receive my money from the sales on my website as that was the only processing center they used.
The ClickBank account costs $49.95 to set up. That's a red flag right there. I thought, 'Why should anyone have to pay to set up a payment processing account? Paypal offers free account set up and has a bonafide creditable reputation for doing business honestly.' I decided to check it out.
When I came here to the [redacted] page, I saw all of these bad stories about people who had lost money with ClickBank and I decided not to set up an account with ClickBank and probably saved myself a big headache and saved my money too!
More ClickBank Complaints & Reviews
- Clkbank.com - a charge for 39.95 
- Click Bank.com - Scam charges 
- Clkbank.com - Online scam 
- ClickBank - forex automoney 
- Clkbank*com - Bank account shows clkbank*com charge 
- ClickBank - ryan coisson - pb code
- ClickBank - disabled clickbank account due to 1 chargeback
- Clkbank - video for exercises to help back pain
- ClickBank - ebooks
- ClickBank - unknown charge on statement