cleverbridge.com / unauthorized bank withdrawal
On 5 / 1 www. Cleverbridge. Net koeln de made a withdrawl from our checking account in the amount of 29. 95,
Then again on 5 / 18 calling themselves online info agency for 1. 95, then again on 5 / 20 / 09 in the amount of 39. 95, leaving the phone numbers of [protected] then again on 6 / 1 / 09 for 9. 95 with [protected] calling themselves online svc, and again on 7 / 02 / 09 in the name of id shield for 9. 95 with phone number [protected].
After careful research cleverbridge. Net processes charges and fee's for online downloadable software - but beware of any products you download from the web - the price you pay is not the only one you will ever be charged - remedy to this situation is change your bank account debit / credit card number"s with the bank - origin of who uses this processing company is uniblue system's tweaker - if you purchase this product - beware of following charges thereafter often using other names and number's that are unmaned phone lines.
More cleverbridge.com Complaints & Reviews
- www.cleverbridge.net Koeln DE - unauthorised charge 
- Cleverbridge - unathorized charge 
- Cleverbridge Ag Koeln - unauthorized purchase 
- Cbi Cleverbridge Inc - putting a charge on my credit card 
- Cleverbridge Ag - unauthorized charge to my account 
- Cleverbridge - cbi*pc/mackeeper
- Cleverbridge - malwarebyte subscription
- Cleverbridge - nero platinum 2019
- Cleverbridge - unauthorized charge for a software update, I did not authorize this...
- Cleverbridge - avira antivirus