Clarks / Clark everlay luna black/leather shoes
I purchased the above mention shoes on 10/21/2016 in Elder Berman in Charleston, WV. I have wore these shoes regular and the leather is coming off the toes and sides of the shoes.
I always purchase Clarks and have never had them to do this. I went back to the store on Saturday to try and get another pair and they said I would have to take it up with your company, very rude.
I pay a lot for my Clarks because they are good shoes and I can wear them a long time. The # on shoe box (which I still have) is 20213 size 8 m.
please let me know if I can return to you for another pair, I am 70 years old and only like Clarks.
More Clarks Complaints & Reviews
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart! 
- Clarks Shoes - Soles disintergrate 
- Clarks Shoes - Sole & heel disintegration 
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart or crack open 
- Clark Shoes - Top of shoe detaching from sole 
- Clark Shoes - shoes falling apart
- C&J Clark International - red leather 7 medium with approx. 1 1/2" heel
- Clarks - shoes
- C&J Clark International - the customer confused to let me return the shoes
- C&J Clark International - clarks black sandal