CitiMortgage / dishonest
Citimortgage is either an extremely inept company with terrible customer service or thieves. I sent them $30, 000 to apply to my mortgage. they removed the money from my bank account the day they got the check. A month later I got my mortgage payment and no mention of the money I sent. When I called to find out why, they told me to prove I sent the money with a canceled check. After I did, they applied it to my mortgage the day they got my proof, but they kept the months worth of interest I paid on my own money even after I complained. Plus, they charge me $500 to refinance my mortgage but never sent the paper work. That was 2 months ago. I have also applied to have my PMI ended, but they are stalling on that too. I get to pay for more PMI even though I jumped through all of their hoops.
Their customer service is a joke. Good luck getting someone who can speak English and answer a question or fix anything.
I would be in terrible trouble if I was late on a payment, but they seem to do anything they want and get away with it.
More CitiMortgage Complaints & Reviews
- CitiMortgage - loss draft dept 
- Citimortgage, Inc. - not following home affordable modification program guidelines 
- CitiMortgage - here is email for ceo of citimortgage 
- Citi Mortgage - refinance hassle 
- CitiMortgage - bi weekly and loan modification issues 
- CitiMortgage - pmi
- CitiMortgage - modification of current loan - property 1122 waterford. allen, tx 75013
- CitiMortgage - property taxes
- CitiMortgage - insurance check made out to me and citimortgage
- CitiMortgage - tax lien on my property when I totally satisfied my mortgage in 2012