CitiFinancial Servicing / trying to locate the correct branch of citifinancial
In repairing a home water breakage, we discovered Citifinancial has a lien on our mortgage. We assume this is through our Home Depot credit card account, opened to finance a water softener system.
Our insurance company has listed my spouse and myself (as homeowners), our mortgage company, and Citifinancial on a check to pay for the company that handled some of the clean up work.
With one call and 5 minutes I was able to access the paperwork and process in getting my mortgage company to sign off on the check. I then spent an hour taking with multiple representatives from Citifinancial and no one could help me locate who or how to get a sign-off from Citifinancial.
Yes, I would like you to fix the communication within your company, but even more I would like an answer to my question. How do I get your company to sign this check so I can pay the workers who did the work in good faith?
More CitiFinancial Servicing Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - personal loan application
- CitiFinancial Servicing - home depot credit card
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan
- CitiFinancial Servicing - release of ohio auto title