CitiFinancial Servicing / trying to locate the correct branch of citifinancial

1 Whittier, CA, United States Review updated:

In repairing a home water breakage, we discovered Citifinancial has a lien on our mortgage. We assume this is through our Home Depot credit card account, opened to finance a water softener system.

Our insurance company has listed my spouse and myself (as homeowners), our mortgage company, and Citifinancial on a check to pay for the company that handled some of the clean up work.

With one call and 5 minutes I was able to access the paperwork and process in getting my mortgage company to sign off on the check. I then spent an hour taking with multiple representatives from Citifinancial and no one could help me locate who or how to get a sign-off from Citifinancial.

Yes, I would like you to fix the communication within your company, but even more I would like an answer to my question. How do I get your company to sign this check so I can pay the workers who did the work in good faith?

Ga
Sep 28, 2018

Comments

• Da
      18th of Feb, 2019

I need a title for my car released and lien removed Dale & Linda Kostuck, 8631 Wilmington Hwy, Holly Ridge, NC 28445.
    NC DMV asked me to contact you, return reply send to [protected]@jjsnack.com.

• Da
      18th of Feb, 2019

@Dale Kostuck Lehigh Valley, PA office.