Citifinancial Retail Services / They closed my account!!!
I have had my Citifnancial retail account for nearly a year and a half now. Honestly, my payments are ALWAYS on time and much more than the minimum due. My FICO score was 612 until TODAY. Today I decided to apply for a lousy $179 extension for credit with Citifinancial, because I wanted to purchase a normally priced $1399.00 dinette set or te awesome total of $679.46. My current available credit with Citifinancial is $509, so I only needed my credit extended in the amount of $179.00 total. Of course I was DENIED!!! When I returned home, I called the toll-free customer service number & they made me aware that they closed my account as of TODAY because my FICO credit score. The economy is so low right now, Citifinancial goes & does this to me WITHOUT warning, they couldn't even give me a chance by extending my credit. So, it leads me to say this: THERE IS NO WONDER WHY CRIME GOES ON!!!
More Citifinancial Retail Services Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to locate the correct branch of citifinancial
- CitiFinancial Servicing - personal loan application
- CitiFinancial Servicing - home depot credit card
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan