Citifinancial / Stay away

Citifinancial stinks! I paid my mortgage regularly for 15 years, and I just sent in the final payment. Their hoard of telephone harpies harassed me for years, if I was only a few days late. When I paid them on time, they still demanded that I send them a copy of my check from my credit union to prove that they indeed received the money! Screw them, May they suck donkey dicks in ***! May they be at the epicentre of an earthquake. May wildfires devour everyone. And most of all, may no more suckers like myself be lured into getting a mortgage with these idiots.

Va

Comments

2nd of Nov, 2008

The funny thing is, you are so mature about your situation. You must not have been paying your bill on time if they were calling you. They dont call until you are out of your grace period. And they probably asked for a copy of your check because it was posted to the incorrect account by accident. It happens all the time at a processing center. Computers are perfect you [censored]. If you would have taken 5 minutes to get off of your fat lazy ###, you probably could have found out about your situation and why they were calling. But you are a social parasite i am sure, who sits at home and does nothing, while others work hard to pay for your medicare or social security. From the tone you have, the only people i feel bad for are those employees who had to deal with your stupid ###. May god smite you for you comments.