Citifinancial / No response from them

Have tried to contact citifinancial for almost a week w/o getting through on their 1800phone number.

I have email access too, but no response to questions to my email address.

I guess I will have to send payments by post office overnight...? What is going on???? Not a happy customer and this is just the tip of the iceberg with Citifinancial Mortgage. We have other issues too.

Does anyone at Citifinancial really know anything?

I have concern for anyone wanting to finance with this corporation. If I hear from them today, or can get through to a representative, I will gladly change my remarks. Thanks

Va

Comments

16th of Jun, 2008

I have been searching for others with the same issues that I have with CIti-Financial. I have a loan with them, secured by my home. We got behind on the payments and with our first mortgage. We were working with our mortgage company and stayed in contact with our local office to help resolve this. We got a repayment plan with our mortgage company and tried to work payment with our local Citi-Financial, the manager there was so rude and hateful and proceeded to tell my husband how she didn't have time for his bs and tired of his ###. She also refered to him by his brothers name. Well, he corrected her and stated he was not his brother and was not to be refered to as him. She actually slammed her hands on her desk and raised he hand at my husband. Well he walked out, she was so mad and if he would have sat there he feels should would have finished her swing and hit him. We tried to file a complaint no one would help. No ne can even provide a number or even name of the district manager, like its a big secret.
    Since this we have gotten current on the loan and able to walk into a different office to make our payments. Last week I received a letter from an attorney's office stating they are filing suit for a judgement against us on this loan. I spoke with the office and was informed since the payments were sporatic, they could get a judgement to secure payment. We got 3 payments behind(first time ever).
    Now all I am getting from their customer service is that I must contact the location. Now why should I put myself in harms way of walking into that office. I have never gone thru so many people to be told there is nothign I can do for you. Now I have left a message form their legal department. Now here is the big one, I had to change my number due to their harrassment and do not want them to have my current number. They called me daily, I still have all the messages on my old answerign machine, with time and dates...There are days I received two and three messages from their office.
    Are there any suggestions out there. My first thought is to get my papers in order and contact an attorney and file suit against the branch manager, employees and Citi-Financial.

• Re