Citifinancial / Deferred payments
Offered deferred payments by Citi Financial on car loan for 45 days, was not told once payments start again that I would only be paying interest and late fees. So time for paid off and I'm thinking wow one payment left of $363.06 I get a paid off of $2803.55 what the ***... I called to speak to someone and they tell me this crap that's it's all my principal and if I can't paid it off they can defer the payment again I offered to pay $2000.00 to get out of this loan and was told all or nothing. Has this happen to any one else.
More Citifinancial Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to locate the correct branch of citifinancial
- CitiFinancial Servicing - personal loan application
- CitiFinancial Servicing - home depot credit card
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan