Citifinancial Auto / Paying off loan/customer sevice
These are some of the most incompetent people I have ever dealt with. I have had my car loan with them for several years. I had it set up where my payment was automatically subtracted from my account every monthy. Before that I paid online or on the phone. I recently purchased a new car so I wanted to pay off my old car and get the title so I could sell it. Why would a company allow you to make payments online and on the phone but not pay it off that way?That makes no sense. In order to make the process easier I called them 3 times to get the EXACT payoff amount. I went and got a cashiers check and sent it in. I checked the account a week later and it said I still owed money. When I called them they quoted me an earlier payoff that was $80 more...though online it said $40.92 more. They apologized for the bad info. AGAIN, they couldn't take this amount over the phone or online. So I had to take time out of my work day and I sent the $40.92 through Western Union. So now it is paid off but I have to wait 5 days so they can send the title. The people barely speak English, they have been rude and uncooperative and a simple task like paying off a loan has been a nightmare. Just stay away from this company. They will make things alot harder than they are.
More Citifinancial Auto Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to locate the correct branch of citifinancial
- CitiFinancial Servicing - personal loan application
- CitiFinancial Servicing - home depot credit card
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan