Citifinancial Auto / Paying off loan/customer sevice

United States, Texas, Houston Review updated:
Citifinancial Auto
These are some of the most incompetent people I have ever dealt with. I have had my car loan with them for several years. I had it set up where my payment was automatically subtracted from my account every monthy. Before that I paid online or on the phone. I recently purchased a new car so I wanted to pay off my old car and get the title so I could sell it. Why would a company allow you to make payments online and on the phone but not pay it off that way?That makes no sense. In order to make the process easier I called them 3 times to get the EXACT payoff amount. I went and got a cashiers check and sent it in. I checked the account a week later and it said I still owed money. When I called them they quoted me an earlier payoff that was $80 more...though online it said $40.92 more. They apologized for the bad info. AGAIN, they couldn't take this amount over the phone or online. So I had to take time out of my work day and I sent the $40.92 through Western Union. So now it is paid off but I have to wait 5 days so they can send the title. The people barely speak English, they have been rude and uncooperative and a simple task like paying off a loan has been a nightmare. Just stay away from this company. They will make things alot harder than they are.

N  6th of Oct, 2009 by
I have just gone through a similar scenario paying off my loan. They recevied payment on 9/25 and I requested an expedited delivery of the title without any success. Their answering service is in India and they have no power to get things done. I requested to talk to someone in the US and they would not give you their telephone number.

One of the employees acted as if he was typing the mailing information to send a copy of the lien release note and as asked him later to repeat this information and he had typed nothing, incredible and anoying situation.

Worst customer service ever!!

I would never recommend CitiFinancial auto again

Jose Blesa
Houston, Texas
A  27th of Feb, 2010 by
This company is assisting Alqueada to cripple the American public right under our government's nose.

CitiFinancial Servicing Logo CitiFinancial Servicing