Citibank & Hutch / double payment and harassment!
Hi I had a hutch -citibank credit card in june 2006.The scheme offered by citibank was that, they will make the monthly payment for ones hutch postpaid connection. This payment has to be made by citibank before the due date of the Hutch bill. Later the owner of the hutch connection will pay the same outstanding to citibank.
According to this scheme,after clearing the outstanding for the month of june & august 2006 ,I had launched a request in september (before the due date of hutch bill) for closure of this scheme.The card was not closed and moreover citibank kept on making the payment to hutch from the moth of september 2006 to january 2007 without informing ME. Also Hutch and citibank both misguided with the procedure to follow for closure of account(credit card).
In the meantime since I had requested for the closure of the card, I kept on paying the bills regularly to HUTCH. Both Hutch and citibank did not inform me of the double payment which the hutch received for the consequent bills from the month of Sept 2006 to january 2007.
Now citibank are harassing me to pay the outstanding, which actually doesn't exist, as I have been regularly paying the bills to hutch till date.
Citibank and Hutch should be sued for harassing a regular and sincere customer like me>.
More Citibank & Hutch Complaints & Reviews
- Citibank Credit Card Philippines - citibank 
- Thd / Cbna - incorrect reporting to credit bureaus 
- Citibank London - enquiry 
- Citi Bank, London, U. K. - alerta 
- Citibank - credit card application 
- Citibank - Flood insurance
- Citibank - Credit card application, no card received
- Citibank - checking account
- Citibank - my citi aadvantage credit card account ending 9501
- Citibank - auto renewal charge