Citibank - 800 - 280 - 7635 / annoying unsolicited calls
This call comes from the Citibank new card accounts department. These people have called me almost daily, at 2-3 hour intervals, never leaving a message identifying who they are. They stay on the line long enough for the answering machine to make its statement and hang up 2-3 seconds afterward causing my machine to register a message. If they are going to stay on the line that long, identify their purpose in calling and maybe I might consider calling them back. All of my card accounts are in excellent standing, so I know this isn't a collection related call.
Main purpose of my posting this complaint is that no one has posted anything concerning this number so now there is some reference for others curious about who is on the other end of this number.
More Citibank - 800 - 280 - 7635 Complaints & Reviews
- Citibank Credit Card Philippines - citibank 
- Thd / Cbna - incorrect reporting to credit bureaus 
- Citibank London - enquiry 
- Citi Bank, London, U. K. - alerta 
- Citibank - credit card application 
- Citibank - general banking
- Citibank - rollover ira
- Citibank - service - follow through/ extremely poor customer service
- Citibank - corporate account opening issue
- Citibank - minimum payment amount