Circuit City / Firedog Installer

1409 I35 Service Rd.Oklahoma City, OK, United States
Phone: 405-686-0221

I worked at Circuit City for almost one year before leaving and going to Best Buy. Roughly a month before I left, they hired a new car audio install supervisor, Rick F. Circuit City Store #3508. Unfortunatly for the customers and co-workers, he had ZERO experience performing installs. When I and two other installers confronted our store director about this and other problems he was causing (over booking, going past alloted time, lying to customers) the store director said that he had to hire someone. Eventhough there was a MECP installer who went to Stereo School in OKC who wanted the job. I and the two other installers were told by the supervisor to sell a Metra Smart Cable, but not to use it on the install. Also, he told a customer that we could bypass the video lockout on any in-dash DVD monitor, which is against federal law. After I left, I learned of another incident caused by him, I got the information from the Operations Manager. Rick, while trying to back out a car, tore up the side of it because he accidentlly hit the gas instead of the brake. Worst part is he does not have a drivers license. The store director, Donald J., apparently did not know of this and did not notify the district offices. I assume this because they let him back in the install bay after a few weeks. I'm not sure why anyone in their right mind would not fire this person...

Circuit City #3508