Circle K StoresGambling games

The Circle K located at 7035 E Chandler Blvd in Phoenix has the absolute worst manager I have ever dealt with. I was sold 4 lottery scratch tickets that were not activated by the manager and were also for a game that had ended. I had a winner and when the employee tried to scan the ticket, the machine stated that the ticket was not activated. The employee took all the tickets I purchased to show to the manager. When I went in today to see the manager, I was handed a phone to speak with Drew the manager. He was the most unprofessional and rudest manager I have ever dealt with. He told me that it was my fault the tickets were no good and that if I wanted my money to go to a lottery store. I told him the tickets were never activated and he said that wasn't his concern. He yelled at me and over talked me on the phone. He also portrayed himself as the owner on the phone and told me he owned the shop I was in for 40 years. That is laughable on many levels, since all Circle K shops are corporate owned. Do not buy any lottery tickets from this shop as they most likely will be out of date and not activated. Manager Drew likes to perpetuate fraud on his customers.

Da