Circle K Stores — cashier (lottery)
When purchasing 5 card cash tickets one of your cashiers seems to believe its his responsibility to check the tickets for your customers and tell them if there an instant winner prior to the customer receiving their tickets.
I compare this to him scratching a scratcher prior to handing it to a customer and telling them if there a winner or not. Can you please confirm if this is an acceptable practice for your cashiers. If not maybe some of your cashiers need to be aware of corporate policy.
I'm not sure if the AZ Lottery has rules and regulations that companies have to follow.
When I spend $$ on the lottery its the excitement of checking your tickets or scratching your tickets that one looks forward too.
More Circle K Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Circle K - poor employee treatment 
- Circle K Stores - juul and other vaping devices/pods sold to minors 
- Circle K - gross and unexceptable treatment of employees 
- Circle K - rude and racists employees 
- Circle K Stores - the.25 cent mug refill 
- Circle K Stores - employees
- Circle K Stores - store #5536
- Circle K 27 in Charleston - employees 
- Circle K Stores - car wash 
- Circle K - customer service