Circle K / service

Pensacola, FL, US Review updated:

On the morning of Sunday November 6 at 5:30 am I an American Muslim was rudely confronted by a white middle aged woman wearing glasses employee when I attempted to get creamer for my coffee. She brazenly and loudly told me to not to get it in a threatened manner. I was at once embarrassed and highly offended as I am a daily patron of the store which is within feet of my residence. This is not the first encounter I 'eve had with this same employee. shes been very offensive to me and other Muslim client according to my Muslim associates. I am a retired veteran home owner and taxpaying citizen and certainly don't expect this type of treatment that it seems people of my religion normally receive from that employee.

Um
Nov 06, 2016

Comments

• Ca
      Nov 06, 2016

Why did she tell you not to get creamer? Were you going behind the counter to get it? Were you not purchasing coffee from that particular store and just trying to get free creamer? I'm trying to understand your complaint by leaving out the emotional part you've injected into it and by just focusing on the facts.