Circle K, Randolph OH / prepaid phone coverage

1 Randolph OH, United States Review updated:

I go into Circle K in Randolph, Ohio every month to purchase my prepaid phone plan for Boost Mobile. Yesterday, something went wrong. A customer service representative for this location grabbed a boost mobile reboost card, scanned it, took my money, and handed me a receipt. Although, I read the receipt and noticed that she somehow registered the card under Net10, another carrier, even though she handed me my reboost card. After the transaction is made, there is nothing really you can do to cancel it, so now I am out $37.59 for the $35.00 card and taxes. If someone certified from Circle K is viewing this, I still have receipt, transaction number for the unused Net10 service, and the reboost card that was given to me and scanned. Went into the store and no one could help me. I would like a refund of my money back, I can't just go out and buy a Net10 phone with the capability of using the data plan I also paid for, for just 1 month service. I am very upset about this. Thanks.

Ev
Nov 1, 2016

Comments

• Wi
      1st of Nov, 2016

That is a weird one. Scan one item and another shows up? Have you even tried to use the card? If they scanned the card, then the register could only activate the card scanned. If the card works, you need no refund.