Circle K / only 1 cashier open w long line & no receipts for gas

1 Gulfport, MS, United States

Store: 11006 Hwy 49 S, Gulfport MS 39503

I was in a long line this morning and instead of the 2nd employee opening up, she kept stocking the pickles. This happens every morning but this morning she was actually next to the very long line so it's not like she couldn't see us waiting. It was at 8:05am which is a very busy time and people want to get to work. I'm not sure why she picks this particular time of morning to stock shelves, but most times she's got an aisle or two completely blocked so I can't get down them.

And she finally opened up when it was only me and a few other people in line!

I snapped a few photos and they are attached showing the girl stocking the shelves right next to the long line of customers. There were customers behind me too. The photo will show the line is straight and goes down one aisle and then starts again in front of me. One the far left of photo 1 is the employee stocking the pickles.

Also, we've had trouble most mornings right before 8am with there not being any coffee. I feel like 7, 8 & 9 are the most important times to ensure there is hot coffee.

Also, there was a sign on the door for about TWO WEEKS that indicated no receipts could be given for gas transactions. This can't happen EVER.

Circle K