Circle K / customer service at your alma school and dynamite location in scottsdale az

I was getting gas at the Alma Schooland Dynamite Rd location in Scottsdale AZ. I was trying to use my Fry's BIP card to use my points and save money on gas. The pump could not read my card so I went inside. I spoke with Ross at the counter and explained the problem. He took my Fry's card and my debit card, and asked how much gas I wanted. I told him twenty dollars. He then swiped my debit card and announced that my VIP card could not be read inside either. I told he had not swiped my VIP card, , just my debit card. He said nothing and stared at the screen in the cash register. I repeated to him that he had not swiped my VIP card. He looked at me and said rudely " Alright already"! I said just forget it. He said in a teaser tone, " it's forgotten". I stood there for a couple seconds in disbelief and he then looked at me and said "go get your gas already "!. I am furious and believe Ross has no place in a customer service position.
Sincerely,