Circle K / comfort station conditions

MeredithNH, United States Review updated:

Recently my wife and I visited the Circle K in Meredith, NH STORE # 7243. We frequent your establishments for convenience as well as for fuel and snacks.
This particular store at the time was renovating the restrooms and were closed. My wife needed one and we alerted the clerk at the front desk who advised of a temporary RV in the parking lot.
Upon entering the RV my wife could not believe the unsanitary conditions the RV was in and refused to enter it. I was appalled myself when I saw the filth from lack of maintenance.
Overflowing trash cans, to no paper towels for hand washing, no soap in the dispensers, and about as much dirt on the floors to create a dust storm.
Disgusted by these conditions my wife and I left that establishment and refused to attend another Circle K again.
The General Manager was Sara, we did not speak with her, she was too busy on the phone, so no complaint was filed there. My only regret was not taking photographs of the facility to show you the conditions this RV was in. We stopped back with a camera within the hour but the RV had been removed and the new restrooms were now open.
I'm sure this was a rented and portable unit, but to have these type of unsanitary properties for your patrons was unacceptable.
My Name-Raymond Masse
Address- 55 Pershing Street
Manchester, NH 03102

Ra
Jan 21, 2017

Comments

• We
      21st of Jan, 2017

I wouldn't depend on a gas station to provide bathroom facilities. Why not just go across the street to a McDonalds or something of that sort?