Cinemark / rude and condescending ticket seller.

1 26666 Mingo dr. Perrysburg, OH, United States Review updated:

My sister and I wanted to see an rated R movie at cinemark. She is fifteen years old and I am 19 years old. We were unaware of the policy when walking up to purchase the tickets that you need a parent or guardian with you to go and see the movie if you are under 18 because this policy is never enforced. We walked up to the ticket seller and she was very rude to us and did not give us any alternatives and just said, " you need your IDs". I was very angry with her I bought the tickets for my sister and I on the computer because that is what all of my friends under 18 do, and she was very busy selling tickets that she stopped what she was doing, waited until I purchased the tickets, and caused a scene. she said " you still need your IDs " and she was being absolutely rude and ridiculous. I will never go to this movie theatre ever again until she no longer works there which won't be for long because she's old.

Re
Jan 5, 2016

Comments

• Se
      14th of Mar, 2017

So you're mad that the employee did her job. You weren't aware of the posted MPAA regulation concerning underage children seeing R-rated films because you were lucky enough to get away with it before. I assume you can read? That policy is posted all over the place. So this time someone did their job and you didn't get your way. No sympathy here.