Cinemark / rude and condescending ticket seller.
My sister and I wanted to see an rated R movie at cinemark. She is fifteen years old and I am 19 years old. We were unaware of the policy when walking up to purchase the tickets that you need a parent or guardian with you to go and see the movie if you are under 18 because this policy is never enforced. We walked up to the ticket seller and she was very rude to us and did not give us any alternatives and just said, " you need your IDs". I was very angry with her I bought the tickets for my sister and I on the computer because that is what all of my friends under 18 do, and she was very busy selling tickets that she stopped what she was doing, waited until I purchased the tickets, and caused a scene. she said " you still need your IDs " and she was being absolutely rude and ridiculous. I will never go to this movie theatre ever again until she no longer works there which won't be for long because she's old.
More Cinemark Complaints & Reviews
- Cinemark.com - terrible customer service! 
- Cinemark - without warning! 
- Cinemark - managers 
- Cinemark - manager 
- Cinemark - gift cards now charge a service fee!! 
- Cinemark - i'm complaining about an issue that happened to me when I was working at cinemark
- Cinemark 16 Grand Prairie TX - poor service by theater sr. manager, mr. brown and no response from area manager, mr. whitehead. cenimark 16 grand prairie, tx.
- Cinemark - service
- Cinemark Valley View Ohio - movie
- Cinemark - cinemark 12 in cypress, tx