Cigna / Rip off company
I had a back operation on 04/29/08. I have paid for long term disability for CIGNa Insurance for 7 years.
The normal recovery time for the procedure I had is
3 to 6 months. Cigna thought I should have been back to work in 2 weeks. This is totally insane.
I have as yet not been paid and am at the end of my rope as I have lost the job I had. I have filed an appeal, but have gotten a royal run around. I don't know what to do next. Please help! My doctor would not ok me to return to work until the end of July (3 months).
More Cigna Complaints & Reviews
- Cigna Healthcare - PHT program 
- Cigna Healthcare - Termination 
- Cigna Disability - STD Denial 
- Cigna - A company without ethics and care 
- Ieee Cigna Group Health Insurance - Deceptive marketing practices! 
- Cigna International - denial of surgery even with submitted proof from 4 medical professionals
- Cigna International - locked fsa account
- Cigna - buggy
- Cigna Insurance - short term disability claim taking more than 5 months and still under review
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance Company Ltd. - health insurance