Cigna / No crutches after knee surgery
Cigna does not pay for crutches after knee surgery? Good Grief! So much for patient safety! I suppose they won't pay for the brain injury when my husband falls, hits his head, either! $15.00 for crutches vs potential fall related to safety of the patient. No sense in this at all!!
How on earth do insurance companies get away with the consumer rip off's they do? Surely there's an attorney the insurance company has tcked off in this population, or a relative of a ripped off consumer! It's time someone challenged these rip off insurance companies and the government start sending those in charge to jail.
More Cigna Complaints & Reviews
- Cigna Healthcare - PHT program 
- Cigna - Rip off company 
- Cigna Healthcare - Termination 
- Cigna Disability - STD Denial 
- Cigna - A company without ethics and care 
- Cigna International - fsa
- Cigna International - denial of surgery even with submitted proof from 4 medical professionals
- Cigna International - locked fsa account
- Cigna - buggy
- Cigna Insurance - short term disability claim taking more than 5 months and still under review