Church's Chicken Restaurant / the services, food, and the wait time

1 Houma, LA, United States Review updated:

On the 9/7/18 I was a customer of Church's and I was very upset about the timing that I had to wait. My order was mega bites and I was asked to pull up at the door and it would be brought to me. Oder made at 11:21 am and I didn't receive it until 17 minutes later. Just doesn't make any since at all. Need more workers for sure. This is not the first time

• Updated by Pammie44, Sep 08, 2018

Went to Church's again on the 9/8/18 at 6:53 pm. One car in front of me that waited at least 12 minutes. I get to the window and had to wait. Then the worker brought the food to me and calls out What I ordered which was wrong and so I waited again. T he order was horrible. Broken biscuits, cold Okra, and the mashed potatoes didn't have enough water are milk which ever one the company uses. I will not make my presents there anymore. They need to really clean up the place. Just because we do not go inside we can see inside better at the drive through. Just plain old filthy. Sorry for the incidents but the company needs to start hiring people with more training in a restaurant dealing with food.

Pa
Sep 8, 2018

Comments

• Su
      8th of Sep, 2018

Wow, seventeen minutes to wait for fresh cooked chicken. They probably went out back, killed a chicken, cut it up, boned it, marinated it, dredged it and fried it, weighed and packaged it for you, too. Very slow indeed .

*eye roll*

“I will not make my presents there anymore.” No more gifts err presents? Meanie. They enjoy watching you make presents and enjoy your presence as well.

Spelling is a gift and obviously no one gifted you.