Church's Chicken Restaurant / horrible customer service

1 Tampa, FL, United States

I currently live in tampa florida. i visit the location you have on 2219 E Fletcher Ave, Tampa, FL 33612. my last 3 visits have been horrible each time i go. the first time i went may last year and they took almost an hour to give my food because the staff was playing in the back. the second time i went in march this year with one of my friends, i was told i couldnt receive service because i had on a crop top shirt that showed my belly and that i needed to have on a shirt that didnt show my stomach in order to receive service. yesterday i came on my lunch break around 3;30pm in the drive through i had to order to combos, after each thing i tried to order i was continuosly asked IS THAT ALL. i had to wait 20 min for my food. when i did get my food i was not given my drinks, no spoons, no napkins, and the red fanta drinks were not right, it tasted like seltzer soda. i was given an attitude when i came in to let them know what was missing. i will no longer and do not reccomend anyone to eat at that location ever again i would rather eat popeyes or kfc if i have to deal with that continuosly. especially being that there isnt many churches chicken locations left in tampa because most of them are shut down and i actually love and prefer churches chicken alot especially the corn nuggets and jalopeno bombers. signed a very unhappy customer!

We