Church's Chicken / poor product

To Whom It May Concern:

Yesterday, Monday, September 10, 2007 I went through your drive-through at the location at Church's #8616 4800 E. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, Nevada (Ph.#[protected]) to order 2 pieces of your chicken breast plus a biscuit. When I got home to give the chicken to my husband. He was so upset because one of the chicken had hardly any meat in it plus the chicken was dried up. I drove him back to that location and the Hispanic Manager said that the wings were bigger than the breast and that I should have ordered it for him. My husband, "Who are you kidding". Chicken breast are bigger plus the chicken you gave my wife was sitting in your store for a very long time. He was so upset with her and he said for me never go back to Church's Chicken.

Comments

• Af
      30th of Oct, 2008

churchs chicken, north bham, alabama. for those who are familiar with north bham, alabama, you know what I mean.
    Around 12:15 pm, Oct 30, 2008 we went there : hard cold, burned, out-timed, whatever. Okra overcooked, chicken dried out. If you hate your job, find something else.
    Uniforms? Just look at the people, no pride in your job. I have worked in restaurants before, I moved the fastest drive-thru, fastest front line register, #1 in customer service and appreciation. You don't have to be there all your life, but be the best you can be while you are there. This is a store managers problem, and a general managers problem. Be the store that impressed that visitor from New York, for the first time in Bham, Al.