Churchs Chicken - 7900 S. Damen Chicago, Il 60620 — rude/ignorant/drive through service? no service!!
At 4:40 p.m. on Saturday, September 25, 2010 I pulled into the drive through to order
food at Church's Chicken, located at 7900 S. Damen, Chicago, IL. I waited to place my order at the menu/mic at 4:50 p.m. and At 4:58 p.m. and NO one acknowledged me or answered as I said H E L L O ?? I drove around the window and sat at the window until 5:09 p.m. as Two black females waited on one customer inside. They looked at me as if I was not there and had the most I don'T Give A F---k look. Finally another black female came to the window I'll call her number THREE and took my order. Not only did they not have what I wanted to order ready, there was no I'm sorry, or NOTHING> JUST DUMB, NO CLASS, GIVE A CARE PEOPLE. I hope the are fired, and have to walk the street looking for another job. I believe they have the level of maturity of Fifth Graders.
Whoever own's this Church's Chicken need's to come in and clean house. Better yet,
CLOSE. We don't need a business in our community like this one.
p.s. I should have followed my first mind, I rarely purchase anything from this location, I
More Churchs Chicken - 7900 S. Damen Chicago, Il 60620 Complaints & Reviews
- Church's Chicken - food poisoning 
- Church's Chicken - consumer survey no good 
- Church's Chicken - racism against white people! 
- Churchs Chicken - horrible customer service 
- Church's Chicken - nasty food, nasty company 
- Churches Chicken - no air
- Church's Chicken - food in drive thru church's chicken
- Church's Chicken - the whole store
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - management
- Church's Chicken - they gave me anything