Church's Chicken

Fri:10:30 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:10:30 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Church's ChickenRude

Always leave out side items today it was okra last time it was biscuits another time it was jalapeno peppers and today its raining and you can't go in because of corona virus and drive in bumper to bumper traffic and get home and as usual side items are not there are they purposely keeping it for their lunch too many times too many a very light skin woman and she talk under her breath being rude

CHURCH'S CHICKEN-DOTHAN,ALRude racist old black woman at the frone counter

I ordered two 3pc and small cajun rice and i guess i got confused with other stuff that comes with the side so when the woman repeated the order and the price and she actually order the wrong stuff and price was a lot more than normal so I said that's not the right stuff. then she started to rolling her eyes, snapping her fingers and loud with me! wow...never had that worst nasty customer service like this ever. and it was my lunch break so i had Comcast badge on me then I heard she said F*** Comcast after i walked away. she is lucky it was my lunch break so i had to run otherwise I was about to make a big scene and called the manager!!! never going back!!!

Keeping It '"Real?"' Dec 21, 2014

All the ABOVE is the TRUTH that many blacks, and the misinformed (state owned media) refuses to air instances are TRUE. Denial of the TRUTH is a MAJOR BLACK ISSUE, YES I SAID IT. The black race...(not that other races don't feel it too), feels that 'they are owed' something.!.! for their ancestor's, but while living in the present, they are still owed??.. and don't have to WORK/ but the think the rest of us have to?? I understand the thinking of 'some' black people, for I have been dating a great black woman for just a year now...retired school teacher. I am white of course, with NO preconceived notion that I am a 'special race'...I am a contractor working for ALL peoples, yet SOME, not all, people get this 'stuff' confused. We ALL have to work/ invent/ or become successful to obtain our riches...NOBODY OWES US ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD; and anyone thinking that, and relying on history for their 'today', will NOT succeed. SORRY!

Keeping It '"Real?"' Aug 13, 2013

The comment about the majority of these establishments have a good number of black employees is so true. Your so right, they don't want to be there to 'work' for their money. They want to eat, talk, drag they ### serving you so they will never break a sweat even if they are pushing 300 lbs. If they are not eating the products for free wherever they 'work', they are stealing from their employer or double charging the customers and pocketing the cash. Racism MORE OFTEN than not is started and kept alive by the black community, as an excuse for these people to get a free ride on the backs of truly working for a living people. Don't we truly?? love our liberal government that allows us, the white working person to be discriminated upon and oppressed the the black person in 2013, and anything that racially happens to white people is automatically ignored and kept quiet, or altered by the media to make it look like there was no race motivation or 'hate crime' there. So sorry that my fellow white, asian, and latino people have to endure this abuse.

Keeping It '"Real?"' Jun 11, 2012

Don't you 'realize' the MAJORITY of fast food establishments employees are black? It had nothing to do with this person being a racist, it was the fact that her assistance had run out and she had to WORK at a JOB. PERIOD. You just took up her time when the person would of rather been cuttin up, gossiping, moving slowly, and complaining about the pay though their is no real effort on the part of this person to serve YOU. Recommendation; change your diet because you can't change 'ignorance'.