Churches Fried Chickenspoiled chicken served

B Review updated:

I ordered the regular fried chicken using the drive thru. I ordered 2 pieces, mashed potato and 2 bisquits, and a strawberry drink. I took off as I had to be somewhere else soon and didn't have time to sit there to eat. I got a couple of blocks away and grabbed the drumstick. I took one bite, almost threw up and spit it out it was so spoiled! I drove back and returned my food. I should have requested my money back but, well I was hungry and against my better judgement I ordered new chicken, this time spicy. That is when another customer told me that another customer had just returned a 9 piece family meal. I should have left then but I did go ahead and eat the spicy chicken. It must have been bad too, but just because it was so hot I couldn't tell until later that night and this morning when I had a bad stomach and pain. They should have stopped serving their chicken until they figured out what was spoiled and what was not as they were using the same tools, flour, and grease. I guess I deserved that stomach ache for being stupid enough to go ahead and eat there. Won't make that mistake again. The management should put some checks and balances in place so if you get several complaints, at the same time ALL saying the food is spoiled, Stop serving it until the problem is solved!

•   Jun 18, 2009

You know you're in a bad neighboorhood if there's a Church's Chicken down the street.

• D
      Aug 31, 2009
    Churches Fried Chicken - Misleading and deceptive advertising...
    Churches Fried Chicken

Misleading and deceptive advertising...Poster on window adverising 12 piece chicken for 7.99...for mixed...MIXED in large print...legs and thighs in small print under the 7.99 in find print...When driving by churches the word MIXED is the attraction for 12 piece for 7.99...using the bait tactic...when you order the 12 piece MIXED for 7.99...sales person tells you ...7.99 is for the LEGS AND THIGHS (read the fine print)...the fine print is not readable from the street...Posters need be removed and corrected...it was embrassing when did not have enough money to buy chicken for my family...My name is David G. Soliz Address: of churches Fried Chicken ...3402 Leopard st.Corpus Christi, Tx. 78408 ph#8842513 Don't forget to read the fine print...

• M
      Mar 22, 2011
    Churches Fried Chicken - Very poor quality
    Bridge street
    Fort Worth
    Texas
    Phone: [protected]
    [protected]@fortworthgov.org

I have tried several years to give this location a chance seeing as I have lived in this area for many years. I have stopped on many occassions only to Bo back hoping the quality was better. Every time I go the chicken is always crippled or broken bones especially the leg parts and wings. The spicy chicken is always overfilled and dry. It wasn't until I went to another location that I actually had some spicy chicken that was was cooked right. The manager only hires young and very immature kiDs. They need to get it together.

• M
      Mar 22, 2011

Yeah, that crippled with broken bones stuff happens when they kill animals for you to eat. The chicken was more upset about the legs and wings than you were. Have some fruit.

• C
      Feb 15, 2012

Ordered original got spicy. Saved 2 pieces for my husband & I, gave rest to dogs. Did not discover pieces was spicy until I tried to eat. Dogs would not eat. I demanded a refund & was refused by phone. Next am (2-15-12) I took the chicken back to them; was accused of adding pepper, they did not do!!! I'll never go back.