Churches Chicken — service
During lunch hour today 5-5-17 @ 12:28. 14 P-M
My partner & I was standing in line waiting to get served. After the 3 customers in front of us was served. The cashier decided to go in the back room & did not come back during our time there. We waited 15 minutes before the 2nd cashier waited on us as he had taken that amount of time to help his customer.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Saint Petersburg, FL
My question is WHAT TYPE OF BUISINESS ALLOWS ONLY 1 CASHIER DURING A LUNCH RUSH?
This was unacceptable service. We had an hour lunch & by the time we were done getting waited on we had to take our food back. It took 40 minutes here in a place that the food is already made.
Not to mention the female cashier gave the customer in front of us so much chicken, she could hardly close the box. Plain to see they were either family or friends!
More Churches Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- Church's Chicken - food poisoning 
- Church's Chicken - consumer survey no good 
- Church's Chicken - racism against white people! 
- Churchs Chicken - horrible customer service 
- Church's Chicken - nasty food, nasty company 
- Churches Chicken - no air
- Church's Chicken - food in drive thru church's chicken
- Church's Chicken - the whole store
- Church's Chicken Restaurant - management
- Church's Chicken - they gave me anything