Chrysler / problem with air antuater door in dash loud clanking noise

Oct 4, 2017
I bought a 2013 Chrysler in 2015 and I had to take it in which it was still covered under warranty about the leather coming off the door. I paid cash for this car and bought an extended warranty through Honda of Decatur, Alabama. I have never used the extended warranty. This car has only 43, 000 miles on it. Now that constant complaint from other owning the same car the air antuater door makes a loud clanking noise in the dash. This is a mess of a car. I'm a senior and not happy at all and I am going to let everybody know about this. You have numerous complaints about this same matter. The noise is awful. The car won't even be on and it still does it. I feel I should be compensated because I called the warranty people and I paid a lot extra and this part isn't covered. Plus this car has a recall on it to that has got to be fixed. I am retired and on a limited income and I thought I was getting a good car but it is crap!!!It is a crying shame that this is not covered by Chrysler when bunches of your cars are doing the same thing because I have read all the complaints. I want a response because I am going to make this known on Social Media!!!It just started doing it just right after the factory warranty was out. I feel I need compensation so I can get this fixed since the extended warranty doesn't cover that part. Our Chrysler dealership is Champion Chrysler of Decatur, Alabama. My sister from Birmingham said it was awful and something should be done about it. A car with just a very few miles doing this mess!!!The description of what I want done is it to be fixed by Chrysler of Decatur, Alabama because that is what Honda refers repairs to. So I expect a response on this problem now and not later.

Debbie Crowell
1114 11th Avenue S E
Decatur, Alabama 35601 phone number [protected] email dscrowell4@yahoo.com
Updated by Debbie Crowell, Oct 04, 2017
I expect Chrysler to make this right on this car!!!I want an answer and it done. I have posted on facebook and I will keep posting until something is done.

Chrysler Logo Chrysler