Chrysler Financial / customers

1 TX, United States Review updated:

My complaint is against every single one of the "contract abiding victims" of Chrysler Financial that feel a need to blither on and on about how unfair CF treats them. If you receive collection calls from CF it is not because your account is current. Instead, it is because you chose for one reason or another, regardless of the severity of your situation, not to pay on or before your due date. Did you not receive a copy of your contract? Or better yet! Please tell me that your hand was forced, someone held a gun to your temple, and that in your financial ignorance (couple with greed and lack of self worth) you signed a contract under duress. Please feel free to complain once you have brought your grossly delinquent accounts current and are receiving actual harassment calls about sexually explicit and vile acts we suggest you perform on your mother.

Wa

Comments

• Wa
      9th of Nov, 2010

Agreed

7th of Jan, 2011

you obviously are one of the blessed elite. have a job, no bad things have ever happened to you, no sickness, death or destruction. what we the real people are complaining about it cf's unwillingness to work with us when life gives us challenges. all they have to do is say, ok, let's work this out together, come up with a solution that helps both sides and stop with the ridiculous phone calls. it all has to do with customer service, being human not robots reading from a script. and it should come from the top. it is obvious the upper management doesn't give a damn, so neither do the underlings. remember, karma is important. and cf only has bad karma.

• Am
      23rd of Jan, 2011

@!!!

• Am
      23rd of Jan, 2011

@ jonesgirl45 - Bad things happen to everyone. No one is immune from death, loss, or destruction. I wonder why you feel that any company, not just CF, is obligated to make exceptions for your case. I'm sure if what your hardship was isolated to something that rendered you unable to pay for a month or two when you normally pay on time, that any company would be willing to work with you. But if you are habitually late and your hardship will last for an unknown period of time, why delay the inevitable? As a business, CF needs their receivables to pay their bills, too!

• Te
      13th of Feb, 2011

February 15, 2011
    To: The Chrysler Ally
    From: Michael – A Chrysler Financial Customer
    Subject: Chrysler Financial Destroyed My Credit
    A Month after My Last Payment

I love my 2004 Dodge 2500 Truck. However, the month (my 72nd payment) after I made out my last check on my truck note Chrysler Financial destroyed my credit history. In fact, my credit report will show a good payment history with only 6 late thirty day payments. However, being a good paying customer did little to protect my credit history from Chrysler Financial AFTER PAYING OFF MY TRUCK NOTE. Chrysler Financial Customer Service Representatives simply said “Too Bad“ and “We can charge off your credit report anytime when you are late” . These responses to my inquiries were justified because I made my pay-off amount (which included some unusual and unexpected fees) near 30 days after my last payment due date. However, I was current on my payments up to November, 2010, according to Chrysler Financial and my credit report.

In addition, I found Customer Service had received my last payment well before the posting date because customer service told me “we did receive your final payoff amount on December 15th 2010, however, the funds must first be transferred from one of our subsidiary accounts”. Therefore, “your payment will post after we transfer those funds internally within our company”. The end result for me was Chrysler Financial posted a “Charge Off” on my credit report for January, 2011 showing the last payment outstanding. This is a fraudulent posting to a credit report in violation of law particularly when the evidence shows final payoff received and posted in December, 2010.

Chrysler Financial customer service always indicated “the truck title has been mailed.” However, I have yet received my legal claim to vehicle ownership, as of February 15, 2011, 2 months after having the last payment deducted from my checking account.

I have a few questions:

1) Why would any finance company intentionally destroy an individual credit history without cause or reason?
    2) How would any finance company be best served by attacking an individual credit history AFTER a good payment history and final payment?
    3) Why does Chrysler Financial have an “F” rating with the Better Business Bureau in Texas?
    4) Why did Chrysler Financial get bailed out by the US tax payer and Toyota Credit is golden?

Please contact me if you have any questions, comments or if desire attaching evidence (credit report and payment history. My e-mail is: [protected]@hotmail.com