Chrysler Financial / fraudulent collection practices!
In december 2007, I received a letter from chrysler corp offering an early lease termination of 5 payments on my chrysler crossfire srt6 if I leased a new chrysler. I gave the letter to urban chrysler in foothill ranch, ca and leased a new chrysler 300c. 2 months later chrysler financial began hounding me for past due payments on the old lease.in the meantime, the dealer has gone bankrupt and I am unable to retrieve a copy of this letter. This letter should be common knowledge at chrysler financial, yet they have ripped me off for $1860 because they know I can't obtain the letter from the bankrupt dealer. This is atrocious!!!
More Chrysler Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Chrysler Financial - scam and fraud! 
- Chrysler Financial - repossession 
- Chrysler Financial - lease return fee 
- Chrysler Financial - lien release
- Chrysler Financial - illegal harrassment 
- Chrysler Capital - dodge challenger and service department
- Chrysler Capital - title and register
- Chrysler Capital - pay off
- Chrysler Capital - loan
- Chrysler Capital - customer service